.C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 14

{NOT EDITED} 

Please, PLEASE read my author's note

A/N: Hi guys, since it is Louis Birthday, I will post an update. I hope he enjoys his time with his family.

Also are you guys still enjoying the story?

Lastly, I don't know what's happening with Louis' birthday and I want to know something. So, please comment the answers to my questions: is Harry there? Did Harry even tweet about Louis' Birthday? is *sigh* Danielle in London and with Louis for his birthday or is she in Chicago? and What do you think about the snapchat from Danielle's brother with the caption 'twinning' when Louis got a tattoo on his bum?

*

*

*

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The moment Zayn and I pulled away from each other's lips, I looked straight into his eyes and saw nothing but pure happiness. His eyes were shinning and he has this huge smile plastered on his face. "That was the best kiss I've ever had," she stated goofily. I giggled at his silliness and playfully smacked his arm, "can I have another? Please?" He pleaded which earned a huge set of giggles from me.

I pecked his lips one last time and dragged him out go the room. He was wearing dark jeans and a jean jacket with a shirt under it. He's also wearing nerdy glasses which I asked him about earlier when he came here and told be it's just to fit his outfit. If anyone is able to see me right now, for sure everyone would be drooling and shoving themselves to Zayn. 

Remember what I said about I'm not ready to fall in love again? Well, I think I want to take it back now. It's hard to think about all the negative things but if you also look at the positive side, I think it wouldn't hurt to try. People always say that you should follow your heart instead of your brain but the truth is it's your heart that makes you vulnerable. It's the reason why you're open to pain and hurt while your brain is the one that protects you from the struggle and hardship of love. My heart was so much in pain I think the situation flipped, it's my heart that is influencing me to not fall in love anymore but my mind is the one giving lectures that I should not build walls around me and cage myself from society and from the good things in the world. 

I felt a hand lightly smack my bum which caused me to jump a little and squeal. I turned around and saw Zayn with a light smirk.

"What was that for?" I giggled

"You looked so serious and I just had to lighten up the mood," he chuckled and I just had to get back so, I roughly tapped his crotch. He groaned before holding his lower area and feel to the ground.

"Haz, that hurt," he whimpered and I instantly felt guilty. I kneeled in front of him and cupped his face with my hands before looking at his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I was just playing." I mumbled and kissed his lips passionately. I pulled away after a few seconds and looked dead to his eyes, "does it still hurt?" I asked

"Maybe a kiss will make it better?" he smirked and I started to lean but he moved away before my lips touched his. 

"I thought you wanted a kiss?" I asked confused and he shook his head.

"Not there," he replied, "here" he gently tapped his crotch. I stared at him wide eyes and red tainted cheeks. 

Silence took over between us before he bursted into a huge set of laughter, "I was just kidding babe!" 

I giggled and took his hands again before dragging him out the house and practically running to his car. He told me we will be using his car to get to the beach yesterday and I won't actually complain because gas is pretty expensive right now, "we're going to be late to the party."

He opened the car before we both got in and we buckled on seat belts for safety. He turned the engine on and we both headed to the party. 

It took us 27 minutes before we arrived at the party and we walked to the place where people are all gathered. When Zayn and I were finally there, we saw Niall running towards us wearing a floral shirt and matching brown shorts. He was also wearing sunglasses that looked very good on him, "the two of you are so slow! I got here an hour before the two of you," he stated.

We laughed a little before Zayn talked, "aren't you going to get cold later tonight?"

"Don't worry, I brought a hoodie  and extra jean pants to change later when I get really cold," Niall replied.

I looked around and saw Louis looking right at me, he looked so hot wearing his clothes. He smiled a little but it was soon gone and was replaced by a frown. I felt someone's hands on my waist and saw Zayn glaring at Louis. I returned my gaze to Louis and saw that he was also glaring at Zayn.

"We should head over to a table," he mumbled and I just nodded. The three of us walked to an empty one and sat down facing each other. Zayn leaned in and whispered to me, "mine."

I looked at him and kissed his cheek softly before leaning my head on his shoulder. I thought this party was going to be fun but now I'm starting to doubt myself. Niall started talking about his time with Liam that he spent yesterday but soon I felt a tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head on Zayn's shoulder and looked at the person who tapped me. Once I was facing the person, I rolled my eyes and mumbled a 'what do you want' to Eleanor.

"Hello! I just wanted you to meet someone," she replied with a fake smile on her face, "this is my cousin Danielle Campbell, aren't she pretty?" she smirked

"Erm?" I replied hesitantly 

"Yes, she is, but I think Harry's prettier," Niall exclaimed which Zayn agreed on with a thumbs up in front of Danielle's face.

"You both can leave now," Zayn mumbled.

"BYE!!!" Niall shouted

*

*

*

A/N: GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR. PLEASE? THANKS

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!