.C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 9

[NOT edited]

A/N: UPDATE! Enjoy!

*
*
*
(Zayn's P.O.V.)

After Harry had told me about the kissing booth, I never had been this excited in my whole life. Even if Harry is pregnant and I'm not the father, I will always be here for him. I know we just met yesterday but I feel like I've known him for so long. I feel comfortable near him and I know he feels the same way, Why? Well, right now he's walking close to me and he's back touching my sides. I have my arm wrapped around his slim waist.

"When are we going to get to the kissing booth?" I mumbled in Harry's ear. He giggled and smiled at me.

"We still have to attend the opening assembly Zayn," he replied

I pouted, "do we really have to attend?" I whined

"Everyone is attending. No one will be operating the booth." he stated

"Well, is this assembly long?" I asked again

"Will you just relax, you're so eager to kiss Harry!" Niall shouted from behind

We both looked at him and he just nodded with a smirk, "I've been hearing what you were talking about since we left the restroom."

"Ni!" Harry whined with pink cheeks. I kissed his cheek and his cheeks turned red now

"What?" Niall asked smirking ta him

"I don't like you anymore," Harry replied and Niall's mood quickly changed

"You don't mean that," Niall said slowly and now it's Harry's turn to smirk

"Maybe or maybe not?"

Niall pouted and Harry laughed, "I love you Niall!" Harry shouted and kissed his nose.

I pulled Harry back to my side and mumbled possessively, "mine"

"Dude! He was mine first before you came here and before you had your pubes!" Niall replied smugly

We all laughed and continued our way to the gym for the assembly. I'm really thankful we moved to this place and met Harry. I thought my life would end when we were going to move but I think my life is having it's wonderful beginning.

*

*

*

(Harry's P.O.V.)

When I told Zayn about the kissing booth, I expected him to laugh it off but I didn't know he'd be eager to go in with me. It made me smile but soon, the smile faded when reality kicks in. I feel guilty and dirty. No matter how hard I try to assure myself that I'm not using Zayn to forget about Louis, it sure feels like it. I maybe a bad person for flirting with someone else while I still have feelings for Louis.

But I can't lock up my heart to the world and Louis is already taken. He's dating that Eleanor girl and he looks really happy.

My mom said when you love someone, no matter what decision they made you have to support them. Especially if that will make them happy.

Even if he doesn't know that I'm pregnant with his baby, I will introduce Louis to the kid but not the kid to Louis. It would only make things complicated and I'm a hundred percent sure.

Zayn opened the door to the gym and we saw that it was already full. Some students were standing beside the chairs set up facing the stage. We walked in the gym and stood at the very back.

"Welcome students! I know you are all very excited for today and so am I. But it is tradition that before we start Feast Day, we will have to thank the Student Government for preparing for this day," our principal spoke on the microphone, "please S.G. members, take the stage."

I wiggled out of Zayn's grip and held my gaze on him. He looked confused at first when I left his arms but when he saw I was walking towards the stage, he smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Our S.G. President took the mic and spoke, "Welcome everyone! First of all, we would like to say thank you to our school principal and the teachers for trusting us to make this event," we all clapped our hands, "Now, the student government has different branches and every branch has it's own assigned leader. We have Danielle, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Thea, Mika, Josh, and Drake. They will individually introduce their booth and I hope that everyone will like it. The school staff approved all booths so you don't have to worry about anything. Right Mr. Monroe?"

Mr. Monroe nodded with a smile on his face and waved his hands as a sign to continue, "Danielle? Please?"

Danielle took the mic and introduced her Dance Booth. Everyone seemed interested in it since she said that any type of dancing is allowed which also earned wolf whistles from the crowd. I was next to introduce my booth and took the mic, "Hi everyone, now I know everyone will love my booth." I smiled cheekily at the crowd, giving them my award winning dimpled smile. Before I could continue the crowd cheered, "Since everyone knows that I'm a romantic person, I made a booth full of love. I made three types of booth in one booth. Oooh, now the word booth turned weird. Booth, booth, booth." The crowd laughed and started mumbling the word. My eyes caught a black haired guy at the back and he was smiling at me. I smiled back and went to continue, "I would like everyone to count how many times I will say the word booth. Now the first booth is the marriage booth. You get to fake getting married to your girlfriend or boyfriend in that booth. Second, is the kissing booth. I know everyone knows what you do in the kissing booth. And lastly," I looked at everyone seeing that they were holding their hand with fingers straight up counting the word I keep saying, "the stranger to friends booth. This booth is a little complicated but girls and boys will be separated and a pair will enter a room. The two will not know each other and they will be given the chance to talk." the crowd nodded, "Now, since L.G.B.T. is mostly accepted by everyone in this school. The lines to enter the booth will be different. That's all, thank you! and before I pass the mic, how many times did I say booth? The first two will get free entrance with someone they will bring to the the two booths."

Two students came running and both shouted at the same time, "ELEVEN!"

I giggled, "well I didn't get to count but I don't care! You win!" everyone laughed

An hour passed with everyone listening to the person talking. Louis with his sports booth on the field, Eleanor with her Make-over booth, Thea with her Music booth, Mika with her rent a book booth, Josh with his paint my face booth, and Drake with his release your anger booth.

When everyone was finished, the principal finally announce to have fun and everyone hurriedly walked out of the gym. I watched everyone from the stage and saw Zayn walking towards the stage. He climbed up and looked at Louis who was sending him a glare. "Shall we go to your wonderful booth? And your idea was the best" he whispered in my ear.

I giggled and smacked his arm playfully. He just bit his bottom lip teasingly and winked at me, "Shall we?" he offered his hand which I gladly took. We walked down and took one last glance at Louis who-no doubt- looked broken and crushed.

*

*

*

A/N: A stupid filler! sorry for the crappy chapter..

But please, comment your feedback and vote. Thank you!

What do you think about what's happening?

Hoped you enjoyed!