Prologue

Emiko's POV
I walked out of the airport, with my white hair flowing behind me, to be greeted by the refreshing cool air of Japan.

Man it feels good to finally be back. Hmm, I wonder how they're all doing?

I looked down at my watch to check the time. Hmm, looks like I might make it to see their match after all, with enough time to put my luggage down in my new house.

With that thought, I pulled my luggage with my and got into a cab.

"Where to, Miss?" The driver asked me.

I lifted up my sunglasses, showing my blue eyes, before giving him the location of my newly bought house.

Once I had reached, I paid for the fare, before dragging my luggage to the front gate of my new home. I used the keys that I got to open the front door. And the moment I stepped inside, I immediately dropped the handle of my luggage.

T-This place is huge!?

I wanted to face palm myself. I should have expected this much. After all I entrusted my Father to get me a apartment. I should have known that he would get me a house that's twice as big as what I need.

After settling down and changing out of my clothes into more comfortable ones which is just a white long sleeved shirt with a dream catcher on it and a pair of shorts, I took the skateboard that my friend from America gave me as a birthday present, and started riding it to the stadium where the Inter High Championships should be.

I quickly ran inside the stadium to see the match that I came here for. Seirin vs Too. That means Kuro-kun and Tai-kun will be up against Ao-kun.

I walked over to the railings that overlooked the game. Well this match isn't really going in Seirin's favour. I saw Tai-kun and Kuro-kun. they look like they are giving it their all.

But at their current standard, their All isn't going to be enough. But at least they've improved from last time.

I focused my eyes on a certain tanned male. I sighed. He still hasn't changed from since I left. I might have to beat some sense into him later. That way at least he would still play a little seriously.

I then turned around and walked out. But not before hearing the whistle being blown, and the score being said. "112 to 55, Touou wins."

Once I was back at my house, took out my computer, and started searching about the different schools that they all went to.

Looks like Sei-kun went to Rakuzan, Ao-kun went to Touou, Mido-kun went to Shutoku, Mu-kun went to Yosen, Ki-kun went to Kaijo. Well at least now I know where to find all of them if I need to. 

I was about to keep my computer, when I got a skype request. From my Dad.

I answered the call to see my Dad in his usual business suit. Sitting behind his desk.

"Emiko, I see you've reached Japan safely."

"Hi Dad. Yes, I'm fine, as always."

I looked to the screen. My Father is a famous businessman. So technically I guess he's loaded. Resulting in this giant house. He's American, but he has white hair and blue eyes. So you can guess who I took after more.

"How was the flight? And how was the basketball match between the two schools you were talking about the other day?"

"Eh," I shrugged my shoulders. "The flight was fine, a little bit of jet lag though. The match was fine too. Though Seirin lost."

"Oh that's too bad. Anyways, speaking of schools, have you decided which school you' re going to join?" My Father asked.

"Yup..."

He waited for my answer.

"Seirin." I answered.

"Hmm, Good choice. Your friend, Kuroko is in that school too, isn't he?"

"Oh! Kuro-kun. Yup! He's there too!"

My Father nodded in approval. Happy to know that there was at least one person I knew who went
to Seirin.

"I'll be enrolling you into Seirin then."

I flashed him my closed eye smile, before replying, "Thanks Dad. I'll talk to you and Mom soon. Bye."

"Alright then, I'll talk to you soon. Bye."

Then the Skype ended. I brought my arms over my head, and cracked it.

Maybe I should go and see how they train when they get back to school. But first some shut eye. Darn jet lag.

Let's see how much Kuro-kun and Tai-kun have improved.