Chapter 4 - That's the whole point ^^

Third person POV

"Let's swim!" The boys of the basketball team of Seirin high cheered loudly.

"This is a training camp! You idiots!" Hyuga-senpai shouted at the others. Reminding them of the reason they came to the beach.

"Woof~" Even Nigou's adorable woof sounded excited.

A car rolled up behind them. As the windows rolled down, Riko's dad pulled his sunglasses down a little so he could meet the eyes of the boys. "Brats, lay a hand on my daughter and I'll kill you."

"Yes, sir!"

"Thank you, Papa!" Riko thanked her father as she waved him goodbye.

"The coach's dad-" Hyuga started while sweating profusely.

"-he's as scary as ever." Koganei finished for him with a face full of sweat as well.

Riko turned to face the boys as she clapped her hands to get their attention. "Alright, everyone's here right."

"Matte, it seems like Emiko-chan isn't here yet." Kiyoshi pointed out to the group.

"Ah, she said she was coming here on her own so she should be here soon." Riko said while looking around, when she suddenly pointed to a car driving towards them. "Speak of the devil. She's here."

Everyone turned to face the white car that was coming towards them. After it stopped in front of them it was a few seconds before the door opened and Emiko stepped out of it.

Emiko's POV

"Thank you, Ito-san, I won't be back so soon, so you can take a break during that time." I said to my driver, Ito-san. He's my family's personal driver whenever we come to Japan.

"Of course, thank you.  Please enjoy yourself as well, Emiko-sama." Ito-san replied with his usual friendly smile.

I closed the door and waved goodbye to him as he drove away.

As I turned around, I could hear Koganei-kun comment, "Sugoi, Emiko-san you have your own personal driver?"

I gave an embarrassed look as I explained. "Well, my father gets worried easily so he arranges transportation for me."

As I explained, I slowly noticed the others had faces that were as red as tomatos. I tilted my head. "What's wrong with everyone?"

Kaga-kun looked at the others weirdly as well. "Ya, why are your faces red?"

Hyuga-senpai, with his face still red, faced the other way as he pointed towards me. "Well- I- Her outfit."

I looked down at my own outfit. Was there something wrong with it? I still don't get it.

 Was there something wrong with it? I still don't get it

Her outfit

I looked towards Kaga-kun and Kuro-kun to see if they understood. But Kaga-kun's face still looked just as clueless and Kuro-kun still just looked at me nonchalantly and didn't say anything.