Don't Take It To Faith. (John Seed X Reader)

(Requested By)

Vick_Queen

I stood next to Faith and watched John as he spoke with some girl that I didn't know. I saw them laughing at something and I let out a low growl at the thought of John being happy with someone else. "What's wrong (Y/n), are you jealous." Faith said with a small laugh. I rolled my eyes with annoyance. "I'm not jealous, I just don't like how happy that
bitch looks." Faith was taken aback by my words. "Geez...I was just trying to make a joke." I sighed. "I'm sorry Faith... it's just that when John and I are at home, all I hear him talk about is 'Ashley' this and 'Ashley' that...I can't stand it... I'm afraid that something is going on between them."
I looked down and felt Faith put her hand on my back. "It's okay (Y/n), John wouldn't do anything to ever hurt you..." I looked at her and smiled.
"Thank you Faith." I looked over at John and sighed. "I'm probably gonna go home." Faith gave me a hug. "Be safe okay." I smiled and hugged her back. "Trust me, I will." I walked over to John. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Honey, what's up" he pulled me into a hug and kissed me.
"Oh, nothing...my head started to hurt a bit so I'm gonna head home and probably take a bath..." John looked a little worried and felt my forehead. "Hmm..You don't feel hot or anything.
But take it easy." He kissed me again. "I love you..." I said looking up at him. John laughed. "I love you too, (Y/n)."

~Time Skip~

I walked up the stairs and headed for the bathroom. I opened the door and walked over to the tub and turned the water on, I began to undress and got in the water with my back facing the door. I sighed and looked down at the cuts and scars on my skin
I ran my fingers over where 'Lust' was carved on my chest remembering everything that I went through so that John and I could be together. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.
I gave up on the future that I had planned out so that I could be with him...
I thought to myself and put my hands over my face as I cried.
I heard the door downstairs close.
"(Y/n)?" I heard John shout from downstairs. I quickly composed myself and wiped the tears away. "John I'm upstairs!" I called out and waited for him. I heard to bathroom door open and John sat down next to the tub on the floor. "Are you okay?"
I got a little confused. "Of course I'm okay...I only had a slight headache that's all." John sighed in relief.
"Good...I got worried when you left." I shook my head. "Why were you worried?" John grabbed my hand. "After you left. Faith told me that you thought that I could be screwing around with Ashley." I looked down.
Why did Faith say that...
I thought to myself and looked back up at him. "Well...What else am I supposed to think when you talk about Her so much." I said in a hushed tone. John looked down and sighed. "(Y/n)...I talk about her because she's like a sister to me....Can I join you?" I thought for a second. "In the tub?" John nodded his head. "Yeah, sure." I watched John as he took his clothes off and climbed in the tub with me. "Come here." John motioned to me. I moved over so that my back was resting on his chest. "I love you okay, I love you and no one else...and if you ever think I'm fucking someone just tell me and don't take it to Faith" John said as he gave me a kiss on my neck. "Why can't I tell Faith?" John sighed. "She'll most likely take it to Joseph....and I don't need any lectures about how adultery is wrong." I laughed and layed my head on his shoulder. "I don't know John...maybe you could use a lecture on it..." John laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

The End.