Chapter 9, Call 911!!

I was running around trying to find Sky. After a few minutes I called her.

"Hello?" she answered

"Skylar!" I yelled into the phone, "where the hell are you? My moms flipping shit!"

"Max calm down I'm at Kaden's. We'll be over in a minute okay?"

I started walking towards where his camper was. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay but hurry up!"

I didn't even get thirty feet away from Kade's camper when I say Sky fall on the deck.

"Holy shit Skylar!" Kade said looking down at her.

"Call 911!" I yelled at him sprinting to the deck. Okay Max, ne freak pas out, you know what what to do .

As he dialed, I bent down to see if she was knocked out. Letting out a sigh of relief when I saw her blink.

"Is she still alive?" Kade asked in a shaky voice. I nodded.

A ambulance rushed over to the camper. Taking one last look at her I verified that , yet again, she dislocated her shoulder.

Now see, Sky always dislocates her shoulder and I my knee. The doctors told her that because it happens all the time it's too big of  a risk for her to pop it back in herself. I, on the other hand, only have to straighten out my leg again.

I hopped in beside Sky and called mom, she didn't ask questions because it's happened before.

"What's her name?" the medic asked.

"Skylar Rose Anderson, age 14, birthday January 19th 1997, parents Jhonithan and Rosalin Anderson, their address is 1969 Avenue road. And yes this has happened before, fifth time."

"Thanks,"she said writing it all down. "You sure know your stuff."

"Experience, oh and her health card is in her pocket."