The concert was okay...

A/N : NOT MY BEST CHAPTER, BUT I HAD TO ADD A PART BEFORE MY NEXT CHAPTER IDEAS BECAUSE IT WOULDN'TVE MADE ANY SENSE!  

I woke up Saturday morning with the feeling of someone kissing the corner of my lips.  I groaned, wiping my hand at the corner of my mouth and ended up hitting something that felt like a face.

"Ow!  Bloody hell, beautiful!"  I quickly opened my left eye to see Niall on the ground, his hand planted on his cheek. 

"Oh my god, Niall!  I'm so sorry!"  I bit my lip, trying to hold in my laughter, but a slight chuckle escaped my lips.

He smiled and shook his head.  "That's the last time I try and wake you up cutely."  He dropped his hand from his cheek and stood up beside my bed.  "You have to get up though, Love, we have to head to the stage for our concert tonight." 

I looked at the clock that read 3:15 pm and my eyes widened.  "WHAT THE HELL?  I NEVER SLEEP THIS LATE!"  I jumped out of my bed and jogged around my room.  "Okay, what to wear, what to wear?"  Niall laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up from the ground.  "HAHA Niall!  I have to get ready!" 

"This is going to get a lot of getting used to..." Liam pressed his side against the door and smirked. 

Niall set me down.  "I'll leave you two alone!"  Niall kissed my cheek and punched Liam playfully before walking out of the door.

  I quickly skipped to my dresser and brought my index finger to my lips, thinking about an outfit.  "What does the cousin of a member of One Direction wear to a One Direction concert?"  I turned to Liam and he shrugged his shoulders, laughing.

"Hmm..."  Liam walked towards me and looked through my clothing.  "No wonder why guys are attracted to you... your clothing is very Slaggy!" 

I hit his arm playfully and gasped.  "They are not!  My dad approved of all of them before I left to come here!" 

Liam kissed my forehead and sighed.  "Just wear something that won't make Niall jump off of the stage and attack you." 

I laughed and nodded my head.  "You got it, cousin."  There were a few moments of silence and then I spoke up again.  "Harry still hasn't come home?" 

Liam shook his head.  "He's been staying with Caroline..." I coughed, unable to think of a response.  "He'll be at the concert though, he wouldn't miss that for the world."  My throat started to close up and I began to play with my fingers.  I made home uncomfortable with Harry, and I hated myself for that.  As though he were reading my mind, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and shook my lightly.  "He's going to get over it eventually, Sherr Bear. "

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.  "I'm so sorry I broke your rule, you were right."  I sighed and pulled out my cute, short white summer dress and put it out in front of me.  "What do you think?"