Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visit

Start from the beginning

"What color is your favorite?" Anne asked pulling a few pieces out for further inspection. " I was thinking you'd look great in a royal blue."

"Honestly, I don't think I have a favorite color."

"Well what kind of length were you thinking?"

"I'm thinking...something fun."

"Hmmm...something flirty then. Maybe a little bit sexy?" Anne giggled.

"Yea, maybe something like that."

Anne pulled out a black dress, it had a sweetheart neckline and was pencil tight with a small slit on the thigh. "Here try this one."

Elizabeth grabbed the dress and went inside the changing room. Anne took out a pink one for herself with tulle on the bottom that bloomed out similar to a ballerina skirt.

"Ready Liz?"

"Yup."

Elizabeth thought she would feel embarrassed at first from the sexy tight dress but to her surprise it boosted her self-esteem. She loved the way the dress hugged her body, how it showcased her breasts in the mirror.

Anne's eyes widened a bit, "Oh my god I am jealous of your boobs!"

As a reflex Elizabeth slightly hide them with her arms. "S-stop...they're the same as yours!"

"Are you blind? I'm almost completely flat!" Anne looked down, clutched her chest underneath the dress. "Anyways, I love that dress on you! You look so hot I think Zach's gunna have a hard time keeping his eyes and hands off you."

Elizabeth and Anne stepped into the small podium that was surrounded by mirrors looking themselves all around, "Maybe it's too much."

"We can keep looking,"

"I do love that pink skirt you got on,"

Anne shrugged, "Yea but I think I look too much like a ballerina in this,"

Both girls giggled and continued dress shopping, Elizabeth pulled out a red gown. It was longer and reached the floor, the waist of the dress was form fitting and the top had the sweetheart neckline with a slightly deeper plunge but no slit on the thigh, there were tiny off the shoulder sleeves that gave the dress a dreamy look. Elizabeth felt drawn to it and immediately put it on.

"I think I found the one!" she exclaimed before emerging from the dressing room and onto the podium.

Anne burst out following her and her eyes sparkled as she saw her friend beaming with happiness over the red dress.

"Oh my god Liz it looks stunning!You have to take that to prom!" Anne came up behind her and lifted her long thick black hair. "It would look great with your hair up like this,"

"Do you think Zach will like it?"

"Of course! He'll probably fall over once he sees you!"

It was decided then that Elizabeth would take the dress home to anxiously wait for that special night.

"What about you Anne?"

Anne came out of the dressing room with a white empire dress, the top of it sparkled with blue and white crystals and the skirt flowed like a beautiful mist as she walked.

Elizabeth's jaw was slightly askew, "Woah you look so dreamy!"

"You like?" Anne did a little twirl, her friend nodding in approved before clapping.  Anne did a little bow before they erupted in giggles.