1

Seulgi's p.o.v

I dont even know why I accepted Wendy's invitation on going here. I dont even know what to do here. We're currently on a club and theres numerous people dancing on the dance floor, some grinding on each other some even making out.

Im sitting at the sofa at the corner of the club, watching as Wendy and our other four friends dance at the dance floor along with some strangers.

Maybe I should go home...

As I was about to stand up, someone pushed me to sit on the sofa again. "Hey, sweetie." I looked up and saw a woman, holding two drinks. Being my weird self I sat back on the sofa and looked at the womans face.

"H-hey..."

"Aww. Are you nervous? Dont be. I dont bite."

I nodded and looked at her awkwardly.

"Unless you want me to."

"W-what?"

She smiled and changed the topic, "Nothing! Here, relax." She gave me the other glass of drink she was holding and looked at me as if she was waiting for me to drink it.

"I didnt put anything in there, dont worry." And once again, she smiled. She's weird but, she has this trustworthy face. Whatever. I drank the liquid in the glass and closed my eyes shut as I felt the hot like liquor go down my throat. "Its hot." I told her and placed the empty glass on the table.

"No, you're hot." She moved from her seat and sat closer to me, "T-thankyou." I bowed my head and watched as she snaked her hands on my thigh. "Want some more?" She gave me the other glass and smiled. "Isnt this for you?" I asked, still taking the glass from her.

"Nah. Its ok, I drinked a lot already." She said, and I already knew it earlier about her drinking a lot since I saw her drinking while dancing in the dance floor multiple times already.

Being dumb, I drank again, feeling the hot liquid go down my throat for the second time. We talked and talked till I felt dizzy. "Is... is there a room here? I-i want to sleep..." I told her, trying to keep my eyes open.

"Sadly, no. But, you can stay at my apartment." She smiled again, I dont know why but everytime she smiles theres this funny feeling in my heart.

"Im not su-*hiccup*sure."

"Come on, trust me." She stood up and held my arm. "Well... ok" I got my phone and wallet that fell on the floor earlier and followed her. Walking at the streetside, she stopped at a red lamborghini.

"You go in first." She smiled again and opened the door for the passenger seat besides the driver seat. "T-this is your car?" I asked and she just giggled before nodding. I got inside her car and watched as she closed the cars door and walk to the drivers seat.

"Whats your name? I forgot to ask you earlier hehe." She asked as she drove her car. "Kang Seulgi. You?" I asked back, comfortably laying on the seat. "Bae Joohyun. You have a pretty name but not as pretty as you." She smiled while I thanked her, feeling the heat of my face rise up.

- - -

"Shit!" She cursed as I laughed and rolled the dice again, we're playing snakes and ladders and she got the 14th place again while im already on the 83th place. "Why am I losing now?" She asked herself while she rolled the dice this time.

After playing the board game, Joohyun asked me to lay on her bed while she got a bottle of wine from her kitchen along with some snacks, she told me to stay the night and watch some netflix movies with her.

I agreed, well, she's been nice so far, nothing could go wrong. We talked about ourselves earlier, I found out that she was older than me, she's 30 to be exact but she told me to just call her by her name and not to be all polite with her.

"Have you watched this yet? A love so beautiful?" I shooked my head no and watched as she played the movie on her large tv accross her king size bed.

- - -

After five episodes we both got drunk from the not so light wine and laughed loudly from time to time. "Aren't we being too loud? Your parents might hear us." I told her, covering my mouth with my palm to muffle my laughs.

"Nothing to worry about, I live all by myself. No maids, just bodyguards."

"You must be rich... A lamborghini, large apartment now bodyguards?"

"You dont have any idea on who i am, dont you?"

Her question made me gasp, what if she was a mafia?! A rapist?!

"Hey, you alright?" I got back to reality and looked at her, "Who exactly... are you?" I asked, palms sweating.

"For now, lets sleep. Lets talk about that tommorow, is that alright?" Im still curious on who she was but, her face really looks trustworthy and cute.

"Sure."

Irene's p.o.v

4:23 AM, I moved my gaze from the wall clock and looked at Seulgi.

She had her mouth slightly open, messy hair and cute little snores. I dont know why but the second I laid my eyes on her at the club earlier I felt butterflies in my stomach, my heart telling me to talk to her while my mind said no and just drink.

Suddenly out of my thoughts, I just remembered I left my friends without a notice. I opened my phone and texted Solar, Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie one by one.

"Hey, sorry I disappeared last night! Had to take care of something, thanks for bringing me there though❤." -Irene, to Solar

"Unnie! I had a great time last night, sorry if i went home without a notice. I love u❤" -Irene, to Tiffany

"I had a great time last night unnie, went home cause I was drunk. Till next time❤." -Irene, to Taeyeon

I closed my phone and laid it on the bedside table, and moved my gaze to Seulgi again.

She has monolid eyes that fits her perfectly. Cute nose, pink and perfectly shaped lips. Is this a human being?

I wonder what her lips tastes like.

Moving my head slowly, I looked at her lips and I swear I could hear my heart beat. It feels like its about to pop.

One more.

I closed the gap between my lips and hers and closed my eyes when I felt her soft lips against mine. Curiosity took over me. I kissed more, knowing she was asleep and was drunk, she wouldnt wake up right?

Thats what I thought.

I suddenly felt her kiss back, I opened one of my eyes and saw that she had one of her eyes slightly open, I smiled to myself and continued kissing her.

The kiss got deeper, tounge fighting for dominance. I sucked on her bottom lip before going down on her jawline and neck. I left a few marks and stopped when I felt that she wasnt moaning anymore.

She fell asleep.

I chuckled and laid my head on her chest. Smiling to myself before dozing off to sleep.

/ / / /

What ya guys think? Can i have a bae joohyun too? Please? I had nothing to do so i published this shitty story. Ill update once i finish another chapter. Have a good day!❤