1

"You may have a broken heart, but you may find someone else." Douglas Booth

Mahogany (edited)

" Can you please get out my face ! " I yelled at Amari , my boyfriend.

" Who the fuck you think you talkin' to ?! Huh ?! .. don't fucking play with me "

My eyes started to water and soon the tears fell down my face . My son watched his mother get beaten by somebody we both put our trust into ..

" I know you not about to start crying ! Get that baby shit out of here . You wasn't crying when you was hanging out with them niggas at the studio!" He flared his nostrils as he yelled at me

" It was a fucking collab Mari! A collab! You so called support me but mad I'm collabing with other artist ?! Really !?"

I felt confidence enter my body as the terror left. I was now done with the way I've been treated and how I've been letting all these things happen in front of my son .

Amari looked at me with his  low and red eyes , previously from snorting coke. He claims it helps him get over stress .

" Ight Anna go .. " He called me by my middle name as he snorted another line

" But when another nigga hurt you just remember the drugs , the abusive or whatever you feel like I do is so bad to you .. I'll be the only nigga that'll ever love you . These niggas don't want you or care about you. "

I went to get me and my baby , Damani things and put them in my red jeep

" oh , and for the record I don't want these niggas .."

How Y'all Like It So Far ?

Who you think Amari is ?

Who was she working with in the studio ?

Is she gonna go back to Amari later in the book?

Like, Comment , Share . Give me good feedback .

I will be posting on my spam page @fentixspams to let you guys know when I'm about to post the next chapter🤙🏾💙

Love you babies, Annese .👸🏾