Chapter Ten

Bella's POV

I awoke to someone gently tracing their fingertips along my arm. I hadn't been asleep for long. My eyes fluttered open to reveal a sleepy Tony. He lazily smiled down at me.

"I can't sleep in a chair, never been able to." He told me. I smiled and got up from our seats, gently grabbed his hand, and pulled him to the back of the jet that we were on, heading towards the city of La Habana.

I slid open a door that revealed a bedroom. There was a luxurious bed in it with a red silk bed set, matching the one I had at home. I motioned for Tony to enter and followed him inside.

I glanced at Pisano who was sleeping in one of the chairs before quietly closing the door. Tony sat down on the bed and began taking off his shoes. I was wearing a comfortable, creme colored silk dress with my hair down and no makeup on. I slipped off my heels and got into the bed.

I could tell Tony was a little surprised at me openly inviting him to sleep in the bed with me. It wasn't a big deal to me. He was tired and couldn't sleep, I was tired as well, and it was a big bed with plenty of room for us to sleep on each side.

He took off his jacket, leaving him in an unbuttoned, long sleeved dark grey dress shirt that showed off his chest. Gold chains glittered around his neck. He had on matching dress pants. He looked like the handsome druglord that he was.

He got into bed as well and layed the same way that I was so that his body was facing mine. It wasn't until my eyes drifted shut that I felt Tony's hand land on my cheek.

In the next moment his soft lips were on mine and I smiled as I began to kiss him back. He moved closer to me and I wrapped my body against his, loving the feeling of being close to him.

My hands went for his hair and I pulled on it, causing him to bite my lip. I moaned a little which made him kiss me hungrily. He then swiftly moved on top of me and our lips connected once again.

His shirt was insignificant to me in the moment and there was no time for unbuttoning, so I just ripped away the fabric. He laughed in response and it turned me on even more. My hands explored his chest and back and his lips moved to my jaw.

Tony left hungry kisses along my jawline to my ear. He began nibbling and I moaned in pleasure, causing him to move to my neck. Which was my favorite spot.

I lightly scratched at his back as he kissed my neck, leaving little bites that felt amazing. I wanted to feel his lips on mine again so I grabbed his face with both hands and pulled it to mine. He kissed me hard as I wrapped my legs around his body.

After a moment he pulled away and looked at me with the most sexy, dark look I had ever seen. "As much as I fucking love this, Cuba ain't too far on a jet. We better stop now before I can't stop at all." Tony warned me in a voice that was deeper than usual.

My lips stretched into a big smile and I moved his head with one hand towards to my lips and kissed him slowly knowing it would drive him crazy. I then pulled away. "You're right. Let's sleep." I smiled and he groaned in frustration.

"You going to drive me crazy, woman, I mean it."