Chapter 10

*Jay POV*

                      *1 week later*

  It's been a week since the day I kissed Anna. Everything has been going well. We're closer than we were before and I can finally make her laugh and smile. Since today is Saturday we're going to drop Elle off at my mom's house and go to a party at this club tonight.

  We were on our way to my parents' house to drop off Elle. While we were on our way there Anna asked "Jay, what do I wear tonight. I mean should I go shopping or just wear one of my outfits?" I told her to wear one of her outfits and kept driving.

  When we arrived at my parents' house Anna tensed up. I got out of the car opening her sisters' door then hers. On the way to the house door, I grabbed her hand and told her not to worry.

  She calmed down and said okay. I unlocked the door and we walked inside. "Ayo ma u in here?!" I yelled
She yelled at me from the kitchen and said "Boy stop yelling in my damn house before I beat yo ass!"

  I laughed and walked further inside the house. My mom came from out of the kitchen and looked from me to Elle to Anna. I could tell she was confused by the look on her face. "Long story. I'll tell u later." I told her.

  She nodded and came to hug me. She talked to Anna and Elle for a little while and then we left.

                     *3 hours later*

  It's time to get ready so I took a shower. When I was finished I put on my boxers and my 'True Religion' outfit.

  I went to Anna's room to see if she was ready and when I opened the door she was standing by the mirror with her towel wrapped around her

  I went to Anna's room to see if she was ready and when I opened the door she was standing by the mirror with her towel wrapped around her. I guess she didn't know that I was standing there because she dropped her towel on the floor and turned around.

  When she saw me she immediately covered herself. I laughed and walked downstairs and waited on her.

                       *Anna POV*

  What the fuck just happened?! Jay literally just...ugh forget it. I put on my outfit that I was wearing to the club. I was going to wear pants this time but I decided that I wanted to wear a dress again.

 I was going to wear pants this time but I decided that I wanted to wear a dress again

  When I finished getting dressed I went downstairs and saw Jay sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat letting him know that I was downstairs. He put his phone away and stood up. He walked to the door and held it open for me then walked outside and locked the door.

  We got inside his car and headed to the club. On the way there we made little to no conversation. I can't say that I'm not upset because I am.

  When we made it to the club we got out of the car and just walked inside instead of having to wait in the long line.

  When we got inside there were people everywhere and the music was so loud that you could hear it from 3 blocks away.

  Jay walked up the stairs to what I'm assuming is the V.I.P section and I walked over to the bar.

  I started thinking about my life and how it's starting to change for the better. I ordered myself a few shots of alcohol and went to go dance.

  While I was dancing I felt someone's hands on my waist so I turned around hoping to see Jay but instead I saw this ugly ass dude. I looked him up and down until I saw that he wasn't in Jay's gang.

  I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. "Where are you going ma?" He asked, "Away from you nigga!" I yelled over the music. "Why don't we go have some fun?" He asked with a smile.

  "I'm interested in someone else." When I said that he stopped smiling and loosened his grip enough for me to get out of it. I walked off and tried looking for Jay.

  When i couldn't find him I gave up and went back to the bar and ordered some more shots.

  I've been here for 3 and a half hours and I still don't see Jay. "I'm just gonna walk back," I thought to myself. "Jay!!" I accidentally yelled out loud.

  "Yea ma?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Jay standing there. "N-nothing," I said while studdering.

  "Man stop all that. You been living with me for a while now and yo ass still stuttering." He said. I couldn't say anything because it was true. I got up and walked past Jay. When I walked by him I smelt cheap perfume all over him.

  Yeah. I'm jealous, so what? I sighed and started walking until Jay pulled me back. His eyes were low and red so I could tell that he was high. He pulled me to the dance floor and started to dance.

  I was hesitant at first but then I got used to the feeling. The next thing I know gunshots started going off and people were running everywhere and screaming. Jay grabbed his gun and started shooting back at the people.

  I was scared as hell and I just stood there frozen. I couldn't move nor could I talk. A few seconds later I felt a sharp pain in my arm then I saw blood. I started to cry and scream loudly and that caused Jay to turn around.

  As soon as he turned around 4 gunshots went off and Jay went down. "Jay! Jay, please don't leave me! I need you!" I screamed while crying but he had already closed his eyes.

  Cliffhanger!!!

Who shot Jay and what's going to happen to him/her.

What's going to happen to Jay?

Will he live or will he die?