Chapter 3

*Anna POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I went to the bathroom to get ready and stuff. I wore a red crop top with some blue jeans, a black leather jacket, and my black boots. When I got finished getting dressed I grabbed my phone, charger, and keys then walked downstairs, and out the front door to my car. I got in and drove to school.

***

I made it to school and got out of my car making my way inside. When I got inside I went straight to homeroom and sat at my desk laying my head down. We had 20 minutes left until school started so I just decided to sleep until then.

I was laying down almost asleep until I heard someone bust through the door. I looked up and it was no other than uh um...Jason, I think. "Oh shit sorry ma I ain't know you were in here". he said. I just replied with a simple "mhm" and laid my head back down.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and it was that guy again. "Whatchu staring at damn?!" I yelled. I swear that shit just pisses me off. "I'm looking at you ma. I can't help it." when he said that I blushed then put my head back down until the bell rung. They came inside and took their seats, then the teacher came and began teaching.

***

It is now time for lunch and I'm heading to the cafeteria. I walked inside and it was filled with people, of course. I was walking to the corner table to sit down until I heard someone call me, I think. "Ayo ma!" I turned around and saw him again."Yes?" I asked him.

"Your name Anna, right?" he asked.

"Yea why?" I said answering his question while asking one of my own.

"No reason. I'm JayShawn but people call me Jay."

"Nice to actually meet you" I replied.

"You too. How about we get to know each other a little more?" he asked. I thought about it for a second the told him yeah. We hung out at lunch and went to class. The rest of the day we talked, only when we had time though.

***

It was the end of the day and I was heading home but decided to stop for something to eat. I went to 'KFC' and ordered some food for me and my little sister then went home.

I sat in the driveway and ate my food then went inside and quickly ran to my sisters' room and locked the door. She was watching T.V then looked up at me. "He Ann". she said while getting up and giving me a hug. "Hey, Elle (short for Danielle). I brought you some food."

I couldn't say anything else because she had already snatched the bag of food and her drink out of my hand. I stood there and laughed at her for a second. "Whatchu laughing at. I don't see nun funny" she said while eating her food and snaking her neck. This girl.

I walked up to her and gave her another hug. "When you finish eating throw your trash away, take a bath, brush your teeth, and go to bed."

"I already took a bath so ill just do everything else" she replied.

"Okay. Goodnight, love you" I said leaving her room and walking into mine. I went to my room and took out my sleeping clothes then took a shower. Once I got done I put on my clothes and went to bed.

I didn't proofread so excuse any mistakes.