Chapter 16

*Anna POV*

I woke up and looked around as usual. I looked down and Jay was still sound asleep. I got up and went to my room and took a shower. While i was in the shower i started thinking. Im always around Jay where ever he goes, maybe i should give him space. I thought. When i got out the shower i did my hygiene things and then got dressed.

 When i got out the shower i did my hygiene things and then got dressed

After i got dressed i went downstairs and sat on the chair.

*Jay POV*

I woke up and felt beside me. When i didn't feel Anna i jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone.

I dialed her number and she answered on the third ring. "Hello?" She said into the phone. "Whea you at?" I asked worried. "Downstairs" when she said that i walked downstairs and saw her on the couch. I walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"You good?" I asked "Yeah...im finna go to the store" She said then got up. I followed her to the door and stopped her before she went out "I'll go with you." I said to her. "No...i'll be good" She tried opening the door but my hand was stoping the door from opening.

"What Jay damn?!" She yelled."Fuck wrong witchu?!" I yelled. "Im trying to give you some space since im always around you and i feel like im a burden to you." She said "Mane shut the fuck up with that bullshit...talm bout some space" i said "But i-"She started but i cut her off "Mane come on...Acting like i don't want you around" i said whispering the last part.

I started walking and she followed. I went upstairs to my room and opened my drawer. I pulled out a 18karot rose gold necklace and earing set and handed it to her.

 I pulled out a 18karot rose gold necklace and earing set and handed it to her

When i handed it to her she jumped up and hugged me. "Anna ima be real witchu." I said. "Yes?" She said "When i was in a coma i heard everything that you said from beginning to end and all i gotta say is i love you too. So will you be my girl?" She jumped into my arms "Yes!" When i say a nigga was smiling hard as fuck i aint lying...If you saw me in public you would thing im the koolaid man from the commercials.

We sat got in the bed and layed down for a few hours until we fell asleep.

*Anna POV*

I woke up and got out the bed. I had plans to go to the store and go grocery shopping, since im already dressed i walked to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth then put on my shoes. When i finished i started walking to the door until i heard Jay call my name.

"Anna" Jay said.

"Yeah" I responded.

"Whea you goin?" He asked

"To the store." I answered

"Wait on me. Im coming too." He replied. I nodded my head and went downstairs and waited on him.

*Jay POV*

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my hygiene things. When i finished i got dressed. I wore my 'Bape 88 Outfit'

  When i was finish i walked downstairs and quietly walked over to Anna

When i was finish i walked downstairs and quietly walked over to Anna. When i got close enough i yelled and she jumped up and dropped her phone.

"Jay, what the hell?!" She yelled. I started laughing my ass off then walked over and picked her up and kissed her. When i pulled away from the kiss she was blushing.

I smiled and grabbed her hand then walked outside. When we got outside i locked the door then jogges to her side and opened the door for her. I walked to my side and got in the car driving off.

"Where are we going?" Anna asked. "You said you had to got to the store." I answered. She nodded then started texting on her phone.

While we were driving 'I think im in love' by ' Kat Dahlia' came on. Anna started singing and i started smiling. We made it to the store and when we got out the car we walked inside. When we made it inside i saw someone i thought i would never see again.

·Anna and Jay are together?

·Who you think Jay saw?

·Sorry for any mistakes

·Sorry for the short updates and not updating a lot.