"God you tell me off for making him rowdy and yet here Pepper Potts is, tickling a little monster" He teased, she chucked a pillow at him causing him to dodge.

"Ni!!" Peter stands up and jumps off the bed,Tony manages to catch him and breaths out. 

"Peter don't do that ok?" He warns but all he gets is a squirmy little boy and he sighs heavily. "All right lets get you changed." He quickly chucked off the over sized penguin hoodie he slept in and replaced it with the shirt. A smile graved his lips as he glanced at Pepper. "So..." He starts."What're we watching?" He asks walking with Peter and Pepper to the front room.

"I was thinking Marely and Me." She humours and Tony groans loudly.

He would not lie. They all cried.

**************

By the end of the 3rd movie it was finally time for some lunch, Tony shuffled to the kitchen to make some sandwiches. He turned back into the room to find Pepper giving Peter another change whilst he coo'd and reaches for her silently.

"Think it's lunch then nap time" She mummered brushing the boys hair back. Tony smiles, bringing over the small cut up cheese sandwiches he gives Peter his plate. Pepper takes hers and combs Peter's hair with her fingers as he eats quietly. Within minutes the foods all gone and he's falling asleep on him. Tony smiles, soaking up every minute he gets with the two most important people in his life. "You ok there Tony?" Pepper's voice whispers and the man tiredly peaks at Pepper.

"Tired." He mutters, he feels her lips press against his head before feeling a weight in his lap and glances down at the sleeping boy.

"Nap with your son whilst I clean up ok?" She mummers, Tony smiles.

"Love you" He whispers watching her walk away.

"Love you too you old brat" She chuckles.

His eyes soon slid closed as he fell asleep.

****************

Pepper smiled down at Peter as he splashed in the water of the bath. He let out a loud squeal as Tony squirted him with water. "Oh no Peter look out! It's the cleaning rag!" Tony's voice held fake horror as Pepper's hand came down to clean Peter's face. A loud laugh escaped the boy as the two double teamed to wash him. Tony cooing at him and cheekily splashing him here and there, Peter followed suit, avoiding Tony's face.

"Ni!" Peter says happily and splashes once more. Tony fakes shock and holds his hand to his head.

"Oh no look at the water everywhere." He gasped. "I'm gonna have to take tickle tax!" The man started to tickle the boys ribs gently and watched him squirm. Pepper watched quietly and smiles lightly at the sight. 

"Ok. I hate to break this up but the water is getting cold" She says softly and Tony stops, getting a sad look in his eyes as they take Peter out of the tub. "Tony" She mummers, the man just shakes his head gently and kisses Peter's head before following her out of the room.

They made quick work of changing Peter into a diaper and one of his Teenage self shirts. Bruce stood in the front room a sad look on his face. Pepper kissed Tony's cheek gently.

"He's still going to be Peter Tony. Just older" She mummers. Tony nods smiling a bit sorrowfully as they walk over to Bruce who bends down to Peter's height.

"Do you mind if an adult holds you whilst I inject you Pete. It'll make you feel safer" He comments, Peter looked between the two adults and raised his hands up to Tony.

"I win" Tony teased lightly, lifting the boy up. Pepper watched the needle go into Peter's arm silently.

"He's going to sleep through the change, just keep an eye on him. I'll see you when your toilet trained Pete" He kissed the sleepy boys head and left.

"Ni....Son'" Peter mumbles, Tony hushes him rocking a little. Looking at Pepper Tony smiles a little.

"Cover your ears or join in Pep. I'm gonna sing" He chuckles, Peter smiles a little and nuzzles into Tony. Who starts to sing in a soft raspy voice.

"I'll do it all,

Everything.

On our Own.

We don't need,

Anything

Or anyone."

Pepper soon joined in for the chrous, a smile on her face as Peter's eyelids dropped.

"If I lay here.

Just lay here.

Would you lie with me and just forget the world.

Forget what we're told.

Before we get too old,

Show me a garden that's bursting into Life." 

Tony and Pepper's eyes filled with tears as Peter let out a yawn the boy looking ready for the affects to take place.

"All that I am.

And all that I ever was,

Are then in your perfect eyes" 

The two finish watching the Boy struggle to keep his eyes open. Just before they fully slid closed Peter mumbles a soft.

"Love you Mama, Dada" Before finally falling into a deep sleep. Tony's tears fell first and he grunted a soft.

"Calls me dad just when he's going back to normal. Of course." He mutters, Pepper rubs her own eyes before kissing Tony softly.

"Put him in our room. He'll need help in the morning" She mumbles, leading the two back to their room where the family fell asleep as Mother, Father and toddler for the last time.