Untitled Part 5

Pepper got home that evening. Tony was on the sofa with a giant plan written out on a holo-screen, his eyes focused intently on the screen as she walked over and planted a kiss on his head.

"What's this?" She asks looking at the man as he typed a few more things before making it appear on the tv screen. 

"We have 4 days of Peter being a toddler left. I've been making a game plan so we can get as much adorable Peter time as possible and possibly embarrass him just a little" He grinned and indicated to the screen.

Day 1 - 

Weather reads as extremely sunny and hot, might be too hot to take young children out directly into the sun so take Peter to the pool at the compound so that he can be out side with out people asking questions. Spend the morning in the pool until 12 then have lunch - cucumber sandwiches and fruit - back to the pool until 4. Come inside give Peter a bath, get him ready for bed - have dinner at 6 then drive back to the tower for bed time at 8.

Day 2 -

Weather is ideally still meant to be hot and sunny so take Peter to the private beach and let him have a fun day at the beach. Be back to the tower by 6 for dinner and nightly routine. 

Notes - buy armbands and such for the first two days, make sure to have pictures of him in his spider-man swim shorts.

Day 3 - 

Take Peter to the park. Found a quiet park on the side of queens that not many people visit and is safe enough for Peter to play. Easy to leave  if Paparazzi show up. Found by Natasha. Spend the morning before then cuddling and playing with him. Building blocks have been brought. Afternoon family night and then bed time routine at 8.

Day 4 -

 Lazy day with Pete, Pep and Me. Anyone enters this floor will die. Finale day is family day. 

Pepper smirked at Tony and kissed his cheek a little. "Oh Tony, this plan looks amazing." She mumbles looking over it.

"Yeah....I wanted our last days with baby boy blue to go smoothly." He smiled gently and stretched. "So...I put the little monster to bed, why don't I put you to bed?" He grinned and Pepper laughs.

"Mr.Stark Are you-ah!" She yelped as Tony grabbed her and pulled the taller women onto the sofa. "Oh here?" She teased.

*****************

The morning started early the next day. 

Tony had emailed the Avengers the plan and Steve being the ever over planning man he was had suggested going to the compound for 7. So Tony and Pepper were up at 5am.

Pepper went straight to the kitchen, waving Tony off to wake Peter. "I got it, I'll make pancakes for him and you. Just make sure to keep me a secret" She winked as Tony chuckled and shook his head.

"He's going to jump out of my arms the moment he see's you" He warns and Pepper just grins more. With a chuckle Tony walked into the nursery to see the sleeping toddler sucking happily away on his pacifier, Iron man teddy in his arms. Tony took about 13 photo's before removing the top and gently lifting the boy out and over to the table. He stayed asleep as Tony changed him and put him in his swimming diaper and trunks. He popped an Ironman shirt over peter's head and smiled. "Peter time to wake up lil guy" Tony coo'd a little. Peter just groaned and shook his head no, burying his head into Tony's chest as the man chuckled and bounced him a little.

"Noooooo" Peter whined a little and Tony just chuckles.

"Yessssss" He responds, carrying the sleepy boy to the table and strapping him into the high chair. Peter made grabby hands towards Tony as soon as he was clipped in and whimpered.