Untitled Part 7

It didn't take long for Pepper and Tony to realise they over did it last night. Tony's head ache and Pepper's need to curse the sun was something that no one envied.

"Friday, baby tell Steve and Bucky to get up here and grab the sprout." He mumbles. "Tell them we'll try to make it to the park this afternoon" He mummers leaning into Pepper,  who grunts and nuzzles back. "Oh my poor little Potts, did we drink too much and play to hard?" He teased, she just grunted and smacked his ass, making him squeak. "Shutting up" He says quickly.

********************

Bucky grunted as Friday called down to the two soldiers, Steve was busy sketching some idea's for Peter's room when he got back to normal and Bucky was on his first power shake of the day when they got the news. Bucky grinned at Steve and stretched. "I'll grab 'im you rest here" He mummers, kissing Steve's hair. The blond mumbled in return to busy drawing to realise.

Bucky arrived in the room around five minutes later, Peter was sat on his knee's giving out soft whines for his 'mama'. Bucky's heart melted at the sight of tiny Peter dressed in bear footie sleeper with the hood up. He snapped a quick pic before grabbing the red faced and sniffling little boy out of the crib. He quickly stripped him down and coo'd as Peter whined more. Bucky quickly grabbed a Captain America romper and a plain white vest for under it. With a quick diaper change and being fast with the clothes Bucky was now staring at a pouting little spider boy.

"Aww Baby boy, look at you" He coo'd and lifted him up above his head. "Think you can sit tight whilst I grab a bag with some toys in yeah?" He asks in a slightly higher pitch,drinking up the giggles the little boy let out. He moved fast, grabbing a stuffed toy that sat in Peter's crib, A few building blocks and a box of legos as well as the supplies he would need to get Peter changed if he needed. Once that was packed he gathered Peter into his arms and walked to Tony and Pepper's room. With a quick knock he poked his head in with Peter resting on his hip. Tony looked over from his spot on the bed. Pepper was smirking at the man who was bright red and figiting under the sheets something Bucky never thought he'd see.

"A little Baby here wanted to say bye to his mama and dada but I can see someone was in trouble" Bucky said grinning and Pepper laughed nodding.

"I was close to having him apologising for being so loud this morning, then you walk in with my actual baby. This is some kind of team thing huh?" She chuckles reaching her hands out and taking the sleepy toddler who nuzzled into her happily.

"Mama" He mumbles smiling up at her, Pepper grins teasingly down at him.

"I bet you heard your daddy getting a spanking so you got all huffy huh?" Peter lets out a loud laugh and Tony stutters. 

"I was not getting a spanking!" He grunted out, Pepper looked to Bucky silently and nodded her head. The solider was over to the man in minutes and had the man face down on his lap and pulling his pants down a little. "Ok OK ok!" He yelled trying to get away. Peter laughs a little more and watches as Bucky inspects the damage.

"Come on Pep, you know this is usually mine and Stevies job" He sighed looking at the women playfully. "Look at this, your hand is barely big enough to cover his cheek." Bucky's own hand landed in a quick whoosh on the mans behind, leaving a large red print on him. "Next time get Friday to come grab us. You know how stubborn he is" He pulled Tony's pants up, set him on the bed and stole a giggling Peter. "I'll see you in a few hours" He says with a nod. Peter waves quietly to the two adults as they leave.

"Oh my god why did you do that to me.." Tony whines, Pepper just laughs evilly and shrugs.

"Because my hands are to small and dainty to actually spank you properly" She teased.