Untitled Part 1

It was bullshit.

Everything was bullshit.

Here he was, sat in Tony's lap, being assessed by Bruce like he was some...some baby!

Well...I mean he was right now but that didn't mean he was happy about it as the group would coo everytime he gave a puff of agitation or kick out a little in a 'grump' as Bucky had so happily called it. Peter looked back at how he'd gotten into this situation.

***************

He was having a bad day.

He woke up late.

Missed breakfast because the Avenger alarm had gone off and Tony had decided he was allowed to fight in this one because he was still technically not an Avenger. He sat in his room on Tony's floor with a pout and a warning that if he left with the suit that he'd be spending the remaining of the day in the 'time out room' He hated that room with a vengance and refused to go in there no matter what. Not even fighting bad guy's was worth it.

So here he was. Sat in his room, being the good 'lil spider' as Clint put it and playing on his x-box. He'd of continued if a crash from down the hall made him freeze up. He popped his webshooters on and walked down the hall. He did his best to stay hidden, he climbed across the walls and looked around. No one was here but a large hole was in the glass. Peter was feeling confidant that it was a random drone that Hulk had chucked and was about to walk away when he heard it. A ray firing up. He didn't have a chance to jump out of the way. Nor a warning before he was shot in the middle of the chest, He let out a squeak and moan as Tony's voice screams above him and everything went to black

//////

It was apparently 30 minutes after that when Peter woke up to Clint bouncing him slightly and cooing at Peter's sleeping form. Peter went a little crazy. He spent 5 minutes pushing against the archer before finally using some of his stength to push Clint back a few feet. That obviously got the attention of the other Avengers and got Clint a small scolding whilst Tony held Peter who spent the next 40 miuntes a crying little mess that no one could calm down, not even Natasha was able to.

The only way he calmed down was when Pepper Potts arrived and held him, speaking gently and promising they'd fix it. He was a little relieved but he wanted to be normal again now and that wasn't happening with the team cooing and 'awwing' anytime he so much as hiccup'd.

Then Tony asked the age old question. 

"Is he potty trained?" A second bout of tantrums later and Peter was sat in Tony's arms being looked over. 

*************

Peter sat in his spot as Bruce decided for the fifth freaking time to check his teeth. He almost bit him when Bruce hummed gently. "Ok, Peter's around a year and half. Got a few teeth which is good, as well as his memories he should be idealy fine. But that does mean a certain someone is going to be urm...'looked after' if you get what I mean" Bruce smiled sypathetically at Tony who took a moment to click on and when he did he chuckled. Peter? Well he wasn't sure what they were talking about, he knew it was something he wouldn't like it with the way they were talking but Peter just huffed.

"Bruce!" He whines a little, looking at the scientist who just smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"He's got the temperment of a child his age, so he might break out in tears over tripping over or get excited over things like pancakes. It's going to be stressful but for now we can safely assume that he shouldn't regress any further." He booped Peter's nose and that made the boy almost giggle but settle with a glare at the man.

"So...We get to go clothes shopping?" Pepper asks, clarifying it for her self. Bruce nodded and she squealed, grabbing Steve and Nat's arms she turned. "We will handle the clothes. Clint, Bruce and Bucky why don't you get toys and 'supplies'. Tony and Sam can order some furniture and watch him~" She called over her shoulder and left the building before anyone could object.