Chapter 5- One Boy...One Love...One Direction...

Start from the beginning

I picked up. It was Louis.

**phone convo**

S: Hello?

L: Heyy Sumzi!! We're outside you'r house noww!!!

S: YAYZZZ! OK!

L: See you soon hun!!

S: love you guys!! Byee!!!

**End phone convo**

I quickly hung up and ran to the door. "Who is it?" Asked Liam. I beamed and opened the door. Their they were. 5 teenage heart throbs and my two besties. "Hey guys!" I beamed hugging Ceris and Asha. Liam looked confused. "Erm...who toy guys? And wtf is one direction doing at elm tree house?!!??!?!?!" Asked Liam gobsmacked. I laughed a little. "Their my best friends!" I beamed up at him. I hugged them all. "Practically our little sister!!" Smiled Niall. "Awwww thats so sweet!!" I smiled. He laughed. We let them in. I saw Carmen freeze whe nshe saw Zayn. Awww. I smirked. "Hiii!" They said hugging Carmen. She was trying to speak but the words got trapped in her throat. I giggled and we all sat down in the living room. The dumping ground kids wanted their autographs. Being the lovely poeple they are signed everything....Wow! They adore their fans!! Especially care kids!!  After all the fangirling and signing Me, 1D, Asha, Ceris, Liam, Frank and Jessie werehanging out. Louis and Jessie were sitting with eachother. Typicall. I sat with Liam (TBR). Ceris&Hazza, Asha&Niall, Liam and Zayn and Frank was on my left and Liam (TBR) was on my right. We were literally talking about anything that came up in our minds. Just then I saw Ceris munching on some skittles. "I WANT SOME!!" I pleaded. "GO GET YOU'R OWN!" She joked. I started to fake cry. Liam rubbed my back in circles going  with the whole thing. "There there. Do'nt listen to that big bully!!" He siad. He stuck his tongue out at Ceris who was in hysterics. Niall and Asha as usuall were laughing their asses off. "OK fine. You could have some!" Said Ceris clutching her stomach from laughter. "YAYYZZZZ!!!!" I beamed snatching packet and taking a handfull. I gave some to Liam. Withing seconds it was all in our mouths. "I..Erm...have to go to...the toilet!!" Said Louis before leaving. Just then Jessie's phone started buzzing. Hmmmm......I wonder whats going on...

Jessie's P.O.V

My phone buzzed and I tok it out. It said 'One message from XLouX' I smiled and opened it.  It said :

Meet me outside the living room in ur...room? K love you!!

Louis XxxxxxxX

I put my phone away and looked at the rest of the gang. "I....Need the toilet too." I lied. Everyone was convince but Sumzi, Liam and Frank knew I was lieing. Sumzi smirked and I rolled my eyes at her but could'nt help but smiled at the same time. I rushed out and saw Louis playing with Harry. Awww he loves kids!! "Jeff like you" Smiled Harry. "Well I like Jeff too!" Laughed Louis kissing Harry's head. I smiled. "JESSIE!" Smiled Harry hugging my leg. "Helloooo!" I smiled kissing his cheek. Man he's adorable. "So wheres you'r room?" Asked Louis. "it upstairs on the right. It says "JESSIE'S ROOM." " I laughed. He smiled and jogged up the stairs. "Harry I have to goo now!! I'll talk to you later yeah?" I said kissing his soft hair. "Ok!!" He smiled hopping off to where the gang were hanging out. I smiled and ran upstairs. I saw Louis patiently sitting on my bed. "Hi." He smiled getting me to sit on his lap. "Hi" I smiled up at him. "Theres something I wanted to ask ever since I met you." he said nervously scratcing his nhead. "Yeah? Whats that?" I asked eagerly. "Will...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I swear I felt like jumping 10 feet off the ground. HE WANTS ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I smiled and leaned in to close our gap between us. Soon my lips was pressed on his soft lips. His tongue was happily exploring the entirier of my mouth. I could smell his amayzing minty breath. Soon his hands were tightly arround my waist which made me moan a little. After 10 minutes we pulled away breathing heavily and grinning from ear to ear. Our forheads were touching eachothers. "I'd love to." I whispered. he smiled. "Come on then my gorgous girlfriend. Lets go downstairs. I laughed and followed him. This is one of the most happiest days of my life!!

Sumzi's P.O.V

Harry and Jeff were entertaining us. They were both sitting in the middle telling about all the jungle adventures they had. WHAT?! It's realy interesting you know!! I got a bit tired and rested my head on Liams shoulder. He was so comfortable! He looked down and smiled at me. I smiled back. "You tired"? He whispered in my ear. I nodded. He put my head on his warm fast beating chest. Jessie and Louis FINALLY came back...Wait...THEY WERE HOLDIN HANDS?! "Look at you two love birds!!" Smirked Harry. Louis and Jessie blushed. I laughed a little. Awww. They looked so cute!! "Yeah. We're officially boyfriend ans girlfriend!" Smiled Louis proudly. I cheered happily. I was realy happy for both of my close friends. "AWWWWW CONGRATS!!!!!" Cheered Niall, That Nialler. So loud!! I smiled at the new couple. I've never seen Jessie so happy. She deserves a loyal boyfriend like Louis. "Wait. My boor bears not single anymore!!" Shouted Harry. I laughed. "Neither is mine!! But I'll always love you!!" Said Louis. "LARRY STYLINSON!" We all laughed as they faked making out. I was happy for Hazza&Ceris, Asha&Niall, Liam(1D)&Daniall, perrie&Zayn and Jessie and Louis. I wish it was me and Liam...

Heyyy guys!! I find this chappie cute <3...What do you guys think?? Vote, comment and fan!! XxxxX