That night Winn, Iris & Kara were at Kara's apartment eating Chinese Food and Winn was helping making Kara a suit. "So is it? Huh? How does it fit?", Winn asked.

"I hope it fits. It's been hours.", Iris said as she took a sip of her wine. Kara came out from her bathroom in the 'suit' Winn made. It wasn't even a suit really. It showed way too much skin and Kara was very uncomfortable.

"I'm not flying around saving people in this thing.", Kara said. "I...I wouldn't even wear it to the beach.", She said as she covered her stomach with her arms. Iris put her wine glass down as she swallowed the sip.

"I would.", Iris said. Winn & Kara both looked at her with a confused look to their faces. "I mean..I would. Don't judge me.", Iris said.

"Okay, Okay. Where's my cape?", Kara asked.

"Capes are lame. Tell your cousin I said so.", Winn said.

"No, she..she shouldn't do that.", Iris said. "..yeah, actually, never, never do that.", Winn said suddenly scared. Then she came out in another 'suit' Winn made that sort of looked like Superman's but with a skirt, no 'S' symbol and also no cape still. Oh and she still had her glasses on. She presented herself to Iris & Winn and they slowly stood up.

"Oh.", Kara said before taking her glasses off.

"Kara, you look really pretty without your glasses.", Winn said in awe.

"Winn..", Kara said.

"So, uh..", Winn started to say.

"I don't like it.", Iris said.

"What? What is there not to like?", Winn asked.

"It's the cape. It needs the cape. And the S.", Iris told Winn.

"No. Kara is going to be different, okay? We're going to be different. So no to the cape and S.", Winn explained to Iris. She scoffed and they both sat down. "To be a superhero. You need a crime.", Winn started to say.

"Winn hacked into the NCPD and..", Iris started to say and looked at his computer. "..There's a car chase on the 112 freeway.", Iris said with a smile.

"I can do a car chase.", Kara said. "You have got to stop stealing what I'm going to say, West.", Winn said.

At the car chase, Kara zoomed in between the cars and ended up crashing trying to get the perp. On the next suit, Winn added the cape and bright red boots. "A cape aids with aerodynamics, I should have thought of that.", Winn said.

"Told you she needed the cape.", Iris said. Winn gave her a snarky look and Iris just smiled at him. Then the radio they got told them a new crime that was happening at that moment.

'West National City Bank reporting a 432. Sixth and Spring. Suspects are armed and dangerous.' "It's fine. She's bulletproof.", Iris said.

"Are you sure you are?", Winn asked Kara.

"Hope so.", Kara said. She went to the bank and the shooters immediately started shooting at her and the bullets bounced off her and she smiled knowing she really was bulletproof. When she got up to the shooters, she was able to get the guns out of their hands and punched them. Back at the apartment, Iris threw away the cape.

"Alright, the new cape is made from a structured polymer composite. It's much sturdier than..", Winn started to say as Iris threw the cape away. Then Kara came out of the bathroom with another cape on, a better suit on with the S on it, better boots on and she felt and looked way more comfortable.

"..and, uh, this one has the S. For 'Super', just like your cousin.", Iris said. Winn gave Iris another snarky look. Kara turned to the look-in-mirror, looking at the S.