The Hotel

As I ran into the building, I thought about how we even afforded to go on this vacation.

One day, I got an email from a really sketchy address. It was verified online, so I didn't check for any problems. It was for only 16 year olds to enter and had an ocean crest at the end.
It said
To All 16 Year Old Girls in Cockerton:
winners get:
· free Princess Palm Condo for 2 days
· free yacht trip to English Royal Island
· one ticket for 16 year old girl
· free ball gown made by Seas and Sews fashion
·free matching jewelry
· dinner with royal family

After I sent an email confirming my chance in the contest I went to do other work. Less than an hour later, I got a notification saying I won. I remember running down stairs, telling my parents and sister what happened, and it was like I was out of my sister's shadow. But that feeling only lasted for a minute.

Once my sister found out, she was only considering herself,  acting like she was the one going on the trip instead of me. She persuaded my parents to let her buy hundreds of dollars of jewelry, clothing, and makeup. It honestly made me angry. I wanted to throw everything she had bought out the window, into a garage can, but it wouldn't be noticed. Or if it would be noticed, my sister would make an even bigger deal of it and get me grounded. Instead, I ended up moving some of her jewelry and extra makeup into a separate bag, which was left at home.

Anyway, we went to the hotel room to pack our stuff. There are three enormous bedrooms and a master bath and a hall bathroom. The kitchen was a clean white with a beach vibe. It had white cabnits, stainless steel appliances, and sand granite countertops. There is a small round table with four chairs around it that borders the kitchen and living room. There's a huge flat screen television that covered the entire right wall. As I looked around I saw that there was a surround sound system. I felt a smile spread across my face.  There was also two bedrooms and a master bedroom. The two bedrooms included a queen size bed with a light blue and white  comforter. They also each had a small walk in closet and a flat screen tv. I went into my room and into my walk in closet. I opened up the dresser and looked at the few things I had brought. It included, two T-shirts, a bathing suit, a black skirt with matching top, jeans, shorts for beach, and my blue heels which had a wave pedant on the top.
I then went to check the closet, and you would not believe what I found.
😊 please tell me if I'm doing good!