IV

Throughout the car drive home, both were silent

Throughout the car drive home, both were silent. That is, until the duo saw a gay couple holding hands under a black umbrella.

"Aww, cute." Lisa piped. (F/n)'s eyes widened, not expecting the girl to support LGBT couples.

"Yeah! They are. Do you support the LGBT community?"

"Support the LGBT community? I'm part of the LGBT community!" Lisa smirked with a mischievous glint in her eye, looking at the road.

"Me too.." (F/n) whispered, happily.

"I'm like.. gay as hell," Lisa stated.

"Bi, myself."

-

Soon, the duo arrived at the rustic, prosaic apartment. A few empty boxes were littered at the entrance, but the rest of the apartment was dust free. There was a faint smell of vanilla. "Cute place," Lisa announced, throwing her coat onto a hanger. (F/n) nodded, leading her to the living room.

"Want anything to eat?" She asked, hoping the girl would say yes. Anything to pass the time.

"No thanks."

"Drink?"

Lisa smiled sheepishly, staring (F/n) in the eye before responding, same tone of voice. "No thanks."

"So what will we do then?" (F/n) asked, slightly frustrated. She watched Lisa ponder.

Lisa tapped her chin before responding. "Do you have Netflix?"

"Yeah," (F/n) nodded, "We can watch it and chill in my room."

Lisa smirked again, "Oh please, at least buy me dinner first!"

(F/n) felt her face heat up as she looked down, scratching her nape. She squeaked at a sudden contact to her backside. Lisa slapped her butt. 'Oh geez.. She's totally a flirt,' she thought, rather dreamily.

"Okay, lets go.." Pause, deep breath... "To my room, where we will not have any 18+ contact."

Lisa smiled sheepishly, following the flustered girl. Her 'ask (F/n) out' plan was coming into action.