II

Class was interesting

            Class was interesting. Lalisa had tried to communicate with (F/n) twice. She was caught by the teacher the first time but succeeded the second time. (F/n) looked to see what Lalisa was writing on a piece of paper she tore out of her scrawled down notes. Yikes. Once Lalisa finished, she handed (F/n) the scrap. 'Yo, yo, yo! U have a nice accent.'

'Thanks?' (F/n) wrote back, she wasn't sure on what to write but tried anyway, 'It's a bit weird. It's hard to speak Korean for me and I think some of my accent gets through too. People must have a hard time understanding.' Lalisa read the paper with a smile before hastily writing again.

'I think it's okay. I'm pretty good at English; practically fluent like you. You can talk to me in English.'

'Thank you, Lalisa! You don't look fully Korean. Are you mixed?'

'Call me Lisa. I'm actually from Thailand.'

'Oh cool-' Suddenly, the bell rang. (F/n) bent down to her bag, putting her books in. Standing up, Lisa put a hand on her shoulder.

"You should have lunch with my friend group and I." Before (F/n) could answer, Lisa took hold of her hand and started taking her out of the class. She felt a blush rise to her cheeks at the dominant action.

'Her hands are soft..'

Before the duo could reach the lockers, they were halted.

"Hold it!"

Lisa looked back and sighed.

"Ugh, It's Jihyo and co." She turned around to face the nine girls, "What do you guys want?" (F/n) could only recognise Jihyo and the short haired girl. She felt confused as to what was going on.Everyone was speaking in Korean. (F/n) could only understand some parts; they were speaking way too fast.

"We want her," Jihyo pointed right at (F/n). She looked down, face reddening at the statement, "We don't want you to ruin her like you ruined Chaeyoung!"

"You mean Rosé? I did nothing to change her. She's the exact same as the day I met her. Anyway, leave (F/n) and I alone."

"She stopped talking to us when she started hanging out with you! Now, really, step away from her!" Lisa sighed, furrowing her brows. She stepped forward while pulling her sleeves up.

"Oh, really? Make me." At this, the girl-crush concept stood forward, also pulling up her sleeves. The two had a glaring match. Feeling overwhelmed, (F/n) stepped in.

"Okay guys, stop! I'll hang out with you, Jihyo.. Just don't fight."

Lisa grunted, turning away. Jihyo waited for her to walk away before talking.

"I'm sorry, (F/n). I can't leave you alone with her."  The Australian sighed before responding.

"It's fine.. Introduce me to your friends!"