I

"Hey! Are you (F/n) (L/n)?" (F/n) turned back to look at a brunette, the same height as her

"Yes, I am. Do I know you?" The brunette smiled before talking.

"I'm Jihyo," she started, "Park Jihyo! I was instructed to walk you to class." (F/n) shyly smiled at the cute teenager before following her.

In the small five minute walk, (F/n) had found out a lot about Jihyo. She was twenty years old, the class president, and in the school's top five based on intelligence. In return, she had found out of (F/n)'s Australian heritage and her decisions to move to Korea; she wanted to be a physician – especially to help treat the mentally ill.

"We're here. My class-group is really friendly; don't feel too nervous, okay?" She slowly knocked the door to the lab, waiting a few seconds before opening it. "I'm sorry that I'm late, (Sir/Mister)! I was escorting (F/n) to class." Jihyo bowed slightly in apology. With the wave of a hand, the teacher dismissed her.

"My name is Mister (his-name). Please introduce yourself."

"Of course," (F/n) sighed a bit nervously; she wasn't too amazing at Korean as she always spoke English in Australia. She walked to the front of the teacher's desk, looking at the students. They all sat in twos. Everyone had a partner next to them. Jihyo had a pretty short haired woman next to her; she looked like a girl-crush concept gone right. The only free space in the room was in the back. A brunette was slouched over her desk. She didn't seem to be paying attention, instead staring out the window, practically asleep.

"My name is (F/n) (L/n). I come from the city, Melbourne in Australia. Please excuse my Korean as I am not fluent! I can speak English very well." Some people shyly smiled, others complimented (F/n)'s Korean. Mister (his-name) stood up from where he was sitting, ready to continue the class.

"Now, now," he piped, "be quiet! We are still in a class working environment. (F/n), may you please sit next to Lalisa?" He pointed at the brunette that (F/n) had acknowledged before her introduction, "And, Lalisa; stop daydreaming and pay attention in class!" Jihyo looked at (F/n) with pity as she nervously walked over to Lalisa. (F/n) felt confused at the piteous look but brushed it off. Lalisa made eye contact with (F/n) and the (h/c) could feel her heart skip a beat.