PROLOGUE

(F/n) sat up, running a hand through her messy bedhead

            (F/n) sat up, running a hand through her messy bedhead. It was the twenty-fifth of March at half eight. She grabbed a set of undergarments, walking to the bathroom, ready to shower. After the warm shower, the girl had dressed and shuffled into the kitchen, greeting her mother.

"Hey, Mom."

Her mom nodded a 'hi' before taking a sip of her coffee. "Some mail came for you today, (F/n)."

"Really?" Her (e/c) orbs illuminated, taking a hopeful breath. "Is it from the academy?"

"Yeah, it's from the one in Korea."

The girl practically jumped, grabbing the sealed envelope from the breadbin. That's where the family normally kept their mail. Opening it, she began to read.

'Dear (F/n) (L/n),'

She squealed, reading further.

'We are proud to announce that your application to (super hard to get in school name here) has been accepted.'

Blah, blah. Skimming through the letter.

'Included with this letter is a basic guide to your chosen elective as well as our rulebook. Please look through both. We also have included other forms which we insist you fill out and send back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Congratulations,

(Signature of super chill headmaster here)'

The girl slowly put the letter onto her table before hugging her mother tightly. "I did it! I got in!"

Her mother chuckled, "Congratulations, (F/n)! I have to cut this short though."

"Why?"

"You're late for school."

"WHAT?"

(F/n) ran to the bathroom, hastily brushing her teeth. She then grabbed her school bag and ran out the door. "See ya' Mom!"

Mom could only laugh, "What a ditz."