a/n: 29k???????

UPDATE: Just uploaded the rewrite for chapter 1! It's different, so go ahead and give it a read!
HELLO!!
How are you all doing?
I know its been a long time since I've updated last.
But this book has 29.1k reads?? WHAT???
Thank you guys so much!! Honestly this book isn't the best, I started writing it in my early wattpad years when my writing was... something else.
But the fact that it got so many reads absolutely amazes me.
SO... on that note, another chapter.. might be in the works? I know teen wolfs already ended but that doesnt mean I should stop writing fics for it as well. It might be a while since I'm going to take my time rewatching teen wolf, looking into the mythology, giving Stella more of a background and creating an origin of the creature she is, but... It's likely it will happen. I owe it to you guys to try and get this story going.
Things will also be changing. I'm going to be fixing up, even rewriting chapters, to seem more realistic and longer reads. (I know only 300 words isnt enough so I'm aiming more towards 1k-5k per chapter. Yay!!) Anyway, I love you guys so much!! Feel free to message me about anything, whether it's about the book, teen wolf, BTS ;), or even your life! I'm here for all of you. Thank you so much for supporting me and this book :)
Love y'all!
<3