Teacher from Hell

I leaned my head on the palm of my my hand as I stared at the clock, waiting for Mr. Harris to let me go so I could attend my aunt Kate's funeral. A sigh escaped my lips as he pulled another stack of papers from the desk drawer, his red pen already raised so he could write an 'F' on another student's test. "Mr. Harris? I'm sorry to bother you while you continue to fail the whole class, but I have my aunt's funeral to attend and I really need to get going." My voice broke the silence and Mr. Harris slowly lifted his head to look at me with a glare, his glasses sliding down his nose only for him to push them back up. "And what makes you think you could skip detention?" He asked me with his eyebrows raised, his arms folding on the desk in front of him as my eye twitched. "Stella, don't-"
"I think having a funeral in 20 minutes qualifies as an acceptable excuse!" I snapped while standing up, my nails digging into my skin as I balled my fists in anger. "Sit down-" Stiles hissed while tugging on my wrist, making me shake his hand off as I waited for the spawn of Satan's answer. "I suggest you sit down before I call your parents, Ms. Argent." He warned and my blood ran cold, my chest freezing in the middle of heaving. I took a few small breaths before swallowing as I clenched my fists even tighter, the blood beginning to drip on to the floor. "I'm afraid they won't answer, Harris. They're too busy mourning in the middle of a cemetery!" I growled and Stiles pulled me back into the seat so I wouldn't do anything that would make blood shed from anyone other than myself. Mr. Harris stood still and held my gaze as his chest rose and fell. "Alright, Ms. Argent. You may go. As for you Mr. Stilinski..." He paused, the right side of his mouth slipping up in a devilish smirk as Stiles stared at him wide-eyed. "My detention runs 30 minutes longer, so go ahead. Get comfortable." He told him before sitting back down in his seat and smiling to himself as he graded more papers. I glanced at Stiles and have him a sympathetic look before grabbing my backpack and speeding out the door, my hand reaching the zipper so I could pull out my black dress. After changing in the bathroom, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me out the door and down the sidewalk, my hair whipping around me as I did so. Hopefully werewolf speed can get me to the funeral on time.

A/N-Hey! I'm back! Quick warning, updates are going to be terribly slow because I've been terribly busy and sick and-ugh! But it's a new year, and new time, and hopefully I can get back on track with updates. This is just a filler chapter, the story really begins in the next one. Hope you all have had a great day! (Not Edited)