Chapter 18

His thigh muscles omf

January 8, 2018
Mac POV
12:38 PM

I pulled the hood of the hoodie up over my head and walked into the cafeteria then quickly paid for my lunch and sat down with the team.

"Aye man I heard what happened" Zac started.

"What" I muttered a little nervous. 

"Drake followed you on Instagram bro!" He laughed.

"Wait, what?" I perked up.

"Nah, forreal man look" He went to "champagnepapi" and showed that he follows me.

"Bro that's crazzzy" I smiled.

Across the room I saw Alexis walk in and I put my head down.

"Who's got you all depressed?" Logan asked as he stared at his phone.

"I don't know Man" I shook my head.

"Well we gotta game tomorrow so you better get your act straight" Bradley mumbled through his Zaxbys.

"Headass" I said as I slapped on the back of his neck.

A few freshman came up to our table and greeted me. "Hey Mac have you seen that new mixtape from Ballislife when y'all played Battle" One kid slurred through his braces.

"Nah lil bro I haven't" I shook my head.

"Well you're a beast" He giggled.

"Thanks man" I gave all of them fist bumps.

"You're a popular guy, everyone likes you" Zac smiled.

I nodded and chuckled along with him.

Not everyone.

*Jan 9, 5:30 PM*

"Bro I hate these fuckin' warmups" I told Zac as I looked at myself in the mirror beside my locker.

He snickered and shook his head.

"Whose idea was this?" I looked at the oversized black shirt and pants that had a thick blue line running down both sides.

"I don't know man but we gotta go warm up" We jogged out onto the court and my eyes drifted over to the student section.

No Alexis.

I sighed and tried blocking everything out. It was an easy win and I went home with my parents to eat dinner. Before I fell asleep I tried FaceTiming Alexis. She quickly declined but texted me right afterwards.

Lex🤩: Spanish pres due tom. Finish your part please.

Mac: I did

Lex🤩: ty

The next day I walked into Spanish dreading whatever was about to happen, and I didn't see Alexis anywhere in the room.

Lex🤩: sick today sry

I knew she was lying so shook my head and
took a seat in the back of the class.

I feel like this chapter was craaapppp and I'm sorry