Chapter 10

I'm thirsty lmao^^

Alexis POV

Mac and I parted ways after we got our trays. I sat down with Trinity but she stayed looking down.

"Hey" I said trying to acknowledge my presence.

She didn't answer me and continued to play with her food.

"Trinity, hello?" I tried again after a couple of minutes.

"Did you have sex with him?" She stared a hole through me.

"Huh?... Oh... Wait... Trinity. God, no what the fuck?" I replied.

"But I saw you walk out with him" she accused.

"We literally egged a house that's it I swear" I defended.

"And you let him sit in my spot during Spanish"

"I couldn't stop him"

"Well you can next time" She fumed with frustration.

"Trinity. Calm down. I've never put a guy before you and I don't plan on it. Also, I don't even like him, I want no relationship right now" I told her.

"We'll see how long that lasts" She let a giggle out and hit me in the arm.

Mac POV

I caught myself about to be late to my next class. I ran out the cafeteria and up the stairs to the classroom.

I walked in looking for Alexis but my eyes found her already sitting by some other dude, so I took a seat at the table directly behind her.

I spotted a hair tie that was left on the floor and picked it up. I put it on my finger and pulled back so it hit Alexis in the back of head.
She glanced back at me and I pretended to look at something else in the classroom thinking I would be funny, but she turned back around not showing a reaction.

I still had the other two classes to talk to her. So I decided not to push the confusing boundary she had set for me.

Period 4 came around and I followed her into the back of the classroom.

"We have our first home game tomorrow" I whispered to her about halfway through the class.

"Cool" she replied.

"Are you goin?"

"Do I need to?"

"Well you didn't come to the last one" I informed her.

"I was sick" she reminded me.

"Well, you should come to this one" I gave her a wink and didn't talk to her the rest of the afternoon.

Kinda boring and short but still vote?

:p