"That lucky potato head." I shook my head, thinking of all the ways to murder someone without getting caught.

He brought me into his office, sitting me down in front of him. "So, besides preventing you of becoming a murderer, I brought you here to ask you something."

"Hmm, go on."

"So, I've known you for a while," he began.

"Hmmmm, go on."

"And we have become closer."

"Go on."

"And you know how I get when you talk about other boys."

"Go o-"

"Can you please stop saying that!" He growled, as I sighed.

"Fine. Carry on."

It was a few moments of silence before he brought out a banquet of fresh, blood red roses and put them in front of me.

"I love you."

I looked down, picking my nails. "I know, I mean, who doesn't love me?"

He looked at me before bursting out in laughter. "This is one of many reasons why I love you. But I wanted to ask you if, I don't know, maybe we could go out for dinner or we could stay home, whatever you want or if you want me to choose so you don't have to stress out-" he began to ramble, his Italian accent lacing his words.

"Yes, you can take me to dinner," I interrupted as his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to sort out a few.........things."

---------------------

We were waiting.

I had assembled a team of a few gang members who were bored and wanted to have some fun. Altogether there was about 20 of us.

So, we were waiting to attack.

Hiding behind the bushes, I took out my binoculars to see the guy. The guy that ate MY CHEESECAKE, whose name was Albus  (POTTER FAM WHERE YOU AT???!!!) was sitting in the garden, lamely trying to flirt with a girl. Such a shame that a guy with the same name as the greatest wizard in history has to meet his death.

We were to wait until the girl left, then my right hand man Antonio, Tyler's 16 year old cousin, would make the signal which we will then go into formation and I will shout the battle cry and then we attack-it was a pretty good plan that took a lot of time making.

After a few minutes, the girl left . I didn't blame her. Antonio howled like a wolf, making all of us fall into our lines of 4, with me being at the front. All of us held some sort of plastic weapon since Tyler said we weren't aloud the good stuff. Then again....you can  kill anyone with anything.

Our hands fisted and we all made an X shape with out arms on our shape.

Dun

Dun

Dun

"WAKANDA FOREVER!"

I really should stop obsessing over those kind of movies.

Albus look s towards us, a confused expression on his face. "What the fu-"

Together, we pounced on him, hitting him with our plastic objects like a toy boat or a plastic pole.

Let's just say when we were done, he was covered in scratches and bruises.

"Thanks guys, I'll call you all next time," I smiled, shaking everyone's hand before they went off to do there own thing.

Smiling, I looked down at the groaning Albus, who was clutching his stomach in pain.

"Geez girl, all this for a cheesecake?" He spluttered, closing his eyes before reopening them.

Narrowing my eyes, I squatted down, shaking my head. "It wasn't just a cheesecake," I began to say, pushing him over. "It was MY CHEESECAKE!"

And with that, I walked away, smiling brightly to all the gang members who were looking at me with fear.

Today was a good day.

Thanks guys. Hope you enjoyed. Vote comment and share and I hope you had/will have a great day.

                                          -Mayo