Chapter 6 - Return Of The Carl

[SEASON 7 EPISODE 12]

Later on every headed back home "I'm taking Franny up to bed" Debbie said as she picked up Franny and began to head upstairs "coffee anyone" I said holding up the pot "yes please" Kev said as I looked around at everyone who looked completely shatt...

Later on every headed back home "I'm taking Franny up to bed" Debbie said as she picked up Franny and began to head upstairs "coffee anyone" I said holding up the pot "yes please" Kev said as I looked around at everyone who looked completely shattered. As Ian walked in "hey, look who the cat dragged in" Kev said I walked over to Ian and hugged him "hey" I said before pulling him in for a hug "you ok?" I asked as he had the same blank expression on his face like the rest of us "yeah I'm ok" Ian said before trying to smile at me. "Where the fuck you been?" Lip asked as he looked up at Ian. "Um work" Ian said sounding tired before Kev passed him a beer.

"Left over chicken" Lip said point at the KFC on the counter before myself and Ian took a piece of chicken out of the tub "out of everything this is the one main thing I've missed" i said which made everyone look at me shocked "what?" Fiona asked "eating junk food" I said which made a huge grin appear on my face as I devoured the chicken which made everyone giggle. Before we all began to sit down at the table "Frannys sleeping" Debbie said as she arrived back in the kitchen as she took a sip of her beer. "Think we should call Bill?" Fiona asked "do we even have his number?" I asked "who's Bill?" Debbie asked confused "your grandad" Ian said "I have a grandad named Bill" Debbie asked still sounding confused.

"You have an asshole named Bill who was Monica's father" Fiona said which made me chuckle "where's he live?" Debbie then asked "Iowa?" Lip said "Indiana" Fiona said I think fuck knows it's not like he's been in our lives that much for us to remember him anyway like father like daughter as they say" I said which made Fiona grin. "When's the last time you saw him?" Veronica asked "like never" I said before downing as much of my beer as I could "fuck him it's not like he wanted anything to do with us" Lip said as Fiona began to look through some paper work "what's that" Lip asked "emergency room bill" Fiona said "they charge you even if you do die" Kev asked "pass it here I'll pay for it in the morning" I said as Fiona passed me all the paper work before I folded it up and put it in my pocket.

Before Debbie began to empty a bag on the table "that her belongings" I asked as Debbie looked up at me and for the first time with not a angry expression on her face "yeah, do you think any of this is real" Debbie asked me "probably not anything worth of value Monica would have Pawned to buy drugs" i said before lip got up and grabbed a bag that was in the toilet before emptying it on the table. As everyone began to look through it we eventually found a key "hey what's this?" Lip asked as I looked at the key "looks like a key for somewhere" I said as I looked at the address on the key "Monica had an apartment" Ian asked confused "no chance probably some dump she was evicted from years ago." Fiona said as lip held up a spoon "anyone got a rock and a lighter" Lip said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm gonna head to bed guys got a few business calls I need to make in the morning" i said as i began to get up from the chair walking past everyone I placed my hand on there shoulder "night jo" Lip said as I headed out of the kitchen before heading up to Fiona's room and passing out on her bed. The next morning I woke up before everyone else so I had a shower before heading downstairs to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. "Omg Carl" I said running over to him and hugging him "omg I've missed you" I said as I hugged him again before everyone else headed downstairs "holy shut it's Lieutenant Dan, come here man, I gotta sulte you now or something" Lip said sarcastically as he hugged Carl "where did you get all this stuff" Fiona asked.

As I grabbed a piece of bacon from the pan with a guilty look on my face "I stopped by the Aldi on the way home from the train station" Carl said as he got back to his cooking "why didn't you just call me I could have picked you up?" Fiona said which shocked Carl "you have a car?" Carl asked "umm" Fiona said "she's a rich lady now" Ian said as he appeared before hugging him "so both my big sisters are rich" Carl said before looking at me "Carl we haven't had a chance to talk since i got back but I understand if you still hate me" i said with a sad look on his face "I did but I realised that you needed to live your own life and do what you want to do, so I'm happy your back" Carl said as he was cooking with a smile on his face.

"Thankyou" I said smiling at him "everybody is scrambled alright" Carl said as the back door opener "just the neighbours brining ten thousand calorie sugar bombs" Veronica said as she placed down a box on the table "yo Carl look at you the getto ninja warrior should I be afraid your hands licenced to kill" Kev said sparing with Carl "Carl hey your home" Debbie said before hugging him. "Anyone up for going to the mortuary with me alter figure out what to do with Monica?" Fiona said "we can't just leave her there" Lip asked "called in sick?" Ian said "the last couple of days I gotta work" Ian said grabbing the pan with scrambled eggs in "I've got something I've gotta do this morning then I've got my shift over at patsies" Lip said "I'll go" Carl said as he sat down "I've got a business meeting over Skype but I'll pop over later" I said as i began to eat my breakfast.

"Really?" Fiona asked as she looked at us "yeah sure" Carl said "yeah no problem" i said which made Fiona smile "with the albi gone I've got nothing but time" Veronica said sarcastically "what happened to the albi" Carl asked "it's a long story" i said as I rolled my eyes. "Svetlana stole it from them" Fiona said which confused Carl "how do you steal a bar" Carl asked. "Russian KGB sneaky Putin shit I'm working at the fairytale now" Kev said which confused Ian. "You are?" Ian asked "isn't that a gay club" I asked with a smug look on my face "that doesn't mean I'm gay" Kev said "I'm your letting men took your junk that is" I said which annoyed Kev "hey we can't all be successful like you sometimes we have to find other ways to making money, I'm making 'beau coo' tips the ancient queens look the impossible to get thing" Kev said with a chuckle.

"Even more Benjamin's to be had if I let the old dudes give me handjobs" Kev said which made me look at him confused "not gonna happen" Veronica said "help here" Debbie said as he tried to get Neil up "a hands a hand right?" Ian asked "not if it's a guys hand then that kinda makes you gay Kev I'm not saying that's a bad thing but you let another guy near your dick that's kinda gay" I said "why don't I just pick him up while you pull out his thing" Kev said which made Debbie look at Kev confused "feel good to stand up while pissing won't it big man" Kev said as he lifted up Neil.

"I've gotta go to pasties this morning so early afternoon for the mortuary?" Fiona said "sounds good to me" i said as I looked at Carl "absolutely" Veronica said "good to have you home" Fiona said as she looked at Carl which made him smile. Later on we all headed to the mortuary and began to look around the coffins "jo why you looking at this shit aren't you going to get buried in a twenty carriot gold coffin" Veronica said with a coffin. "I'm not that Rich" I said "yeah you are" Veronica said before we all started laughing.
End Of Chapter 6