Harshad: Okay, Let's believe, it was a trap. But what about the proofs!? The proofs which screamed screamed that she was the murderer. And don't forget Abhimanyu Thakker even you were the one who believed that she did all that. Even you turned away your face when she came to you.

Harshad's words hit like a truck and Abhi stilled for a second. The others stood bewildered at the new found information. Before they could react, Nandini came from behind and interrupted them.

Nandini: What is happening here?

They all turned behind to see her standing there in her formals, all ready to go office. Seeing them standing still she repeated her question.

Nandini: What is happening here!?

Then suddenly her eyes fell on Harshad's bleeding lips and she looked at Abhi. It cleared her doubt that Abhi had punched Harshad for her. Her blood boiled seeing Harshad's bleeding lip.

Nandini: Can I know why were you people fighting in my house? No actually, don't tell me. Just get out of my house if you want to fight.

Abhi: We weren't fighting! Harshad-

Abhi stopped in mid, glaring hard at Harshad who had turned away his face seeing Nandini. Nandini walked out of there while Abhimanyu stared at Harshad.

Abhi: You are gonna regret this Harshad and that day you won't be able to look into Barbie's eyes. I will prove her innocence now. I was silent till now because I thought Barbie will prove her innocence on her own but she isn't doing so, I will do it now.

Harshad didn't look at him seeing which Abhi left from there.

At Night

Fab5 were sitting in Aliya's room when Cabir asked her.

Cabir: Aliya, tell something about your Nandini di.

Mukti: Yeah, Was she like this from the start only? Like her attitude and all?

Manik who was lazily scrolling through Instagram turned to Aliya hearing Mukti.

Aliya: Nope. You know She was full of life. All the time smiling, joking like it was her hobby. Wait for a minute I will show you something.

They nodded as she walked out of the room and after few minutes, returned with two three photo albums in her hand. They looked at her confused as she sat beside Manik and opened the first album which had Nandini's pictures from young age.

The pictures, or Nandini's lovely smile in the pictures surprised all of them. She looked different, her dressing style was more cute, colourfull and comfortable than now.

As Aliya flipped the pages and opened the second one, Manik silently dragged the first one. The second one had Nandini, Abhi, Harshad, Siddarth, Navya, Madhayam, Aryaman and a girl which they came to know is Soha's pictures.

The pictures reminded all of them their college days and somewhere the five felt living their college life again through those pictures.

In one of the picture, Nandini was on Harshad's back while Abhi was making her eat ice-cream. In second picture, Abhi and Siddarth were kissing her both cheeks from each side while she was smiling widely.

Manik silently admired her smile. He couldn't believe a smile could be so beautiful. In which world was he living till now? He smiled when in one picture she was sitting on Abhi's back while Maddy was holding her from back. In another one they all were having fun and it was looked as if it was their last day. In one picture, Soha and Navya were standing and Nandini from back was keeping her both hands behind their head showing they have horns on thier heads while smiling widely.

In one she was standing wearing a princess gown and blowing the candles, all her group was beside her.

Like this there were many pictures which were just memories now.

Manik looked down at the album in his hand and silently took out a picture without his friend's notice.

Dhruv: Is she the same Nandini?

Mukti: Yeah, she is totally different now. Aliya, Are you sure Nandini doesn't have a twin sister?

She rubbed her eyes twice to believe what she was seeing was true and it made Aliya laugh.

Aliya: No, Mukti. She doesn't have any twin sister. And this is nothing guys, you know what she was like Cabir, A big time prankster. She always used to do pranks in house on everyone, on her group, servants, gardener or any other person and on this we had a fight for the couple of times.

Mukti: She has changed so much!

Dhruv: I guess we should ask Abhi what exactly happened.

They nodded and noticed Manik all silent. Dhruv shook him and he came in his senses and looked at all of them.

Cabir: What happeend, Manik? any problem?

Manik: No! Nothing. No problem. I am going to my room guys.

Saying this he went from there while Fab4 looked at each other in confusion.

On the other hand, Manik was going in his room when he saw Nandini's room's door slightly open. He silently entered in her room and looked at every corner of her room. His eyes soften seeing the darkness she has surrounded herself with.

He could see the glimpse of her life in her room. It looked lonely and sad, just like her life.

She looked more beautiful in colours, he concluded.

He looked at the washroom door to find it locked from outside and then looked at the balcony door to see it open. Debating with his heart and mind, He walked furthur and stood at the door.

His breath hitched in his throat seeing her standing there facing the other side, wearing simple black shorts with a black t-shirt. Her hair fell on her back which always remain in a ponytail in day time.

He silently went ahead and stood beside her. He was hesitant but nevertheless he wanted to do this today.

Nandini: Why are you here, Mr.Malhotra?

She asked without even turning to his side.

Manik: How do you know it is me?

He asked surprised as he didn't make a single sound. How come she knew it was him only?

Did she sense his presence?

To Be Continued.

Journey Of Emotions | MaNan (under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें