12

*Marci POV*

I'm chilling in the living room after dinner in my pjs and I get a notification.

New text message from Bam Bam 💥

Bam Bam💥: Can you remind
the boys that they have a photo
shoot tomorrow? Make sure they
are up and ready by 6:30. I'll have
an Uber pick them up. Are you and Christina coming too?

I gotchu Ty, and we will be

Bam Bam💥: Okay, be prepared
to do nothing for a  couple hours
bc it's also a  interview

Good night Bam Bammm

Bam Bam💥: Night Shawn

I look up from my phone and scream.

M: EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE NOW!

They all come rushing down the stairs.

D: Whats the emergency?!

M: No emergency, just a updated message: you have an interview and photo shoot tomorrow. Boss says be dressed, showered, fed, etc by 6:30.

C: Okay

Ch: Can we go back to cuddling now?

J: Yeah!

I laugh at Jacks mockery.

M: Yes you can go but I'm waking everyone up at 5, so sleep early.

Everyone heads back upstairs to continue what they were doing except Dani, who stays downstairs with me.

D: Whatcha doing??

M: Looking on Instagram..

Daniel rolls over and puts his head in my lap.

D: I'm boreddd, give me attentionnnn.

I lock my phone and put it on the armrest of the couch. Then, I smoosh his cheeks together.

M: You're a big baby you know.

D: I'm aware.

He tries to make a kissy face with his cheeks still squished together which was absolutely hilarious.

D: Buwah wauh wauh luuuuu

M: A literal baby.

I grab my phone and re-squish his cheeks with one hand. Opening Instagram I take a boomerang of his face. My big baby 🍼💗

D: Blauh bluh luuu woosh

I catch his "baby talk" on he Snapchat camera.

D: Hey!

M: Limelights need to know the real you.

D: The real me is Daniel James Seavey, the sexiest man alive.

He jumps up and does a superhero pose. I also get a picture of that. After a little editing I post it.

"I am Daniel James Seavey, the sexist man alive 👅💦" Okay boo whatever you say

That's when the comments come in.

@beautychickee :: What a hottie 😂

@jackaverymusic :: We stan a queen 😤

@jonahmarais :: 😍😍💙

@seaveydaniel :: You know you love me
@marcishawn :: do I really tho?
@seaveydaniel :: yes you do. Stfu

I was laughing so hard reading everybody else comment in the thread that Daniel and I started.

Daniel had positioned himself back to where he was then reached up to pull my phone down. I lock it before he can go through it. He holds it up for a minute admiring my lock screen which is WDW lyrics.

D: Cute, I didn't know you were such a fan.

I roll my eyes at him and watch him attempt to unlock my phone. Unfortunately for me, he gets it in the first try.

M: Nope.

I slide it out of his hands but his face comes up with it so I push his forehead down.

D: Marciiiiiiiiiii

M: Daniiiiiiiiiii

D: Can we cuddle please?

M: What's the magic word?

D: Please?

M: Nah.

Daniels eyes light up at the realization that this was a childhood game.

D: MARCI IS THE BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND I LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH!

M: Let's go sleep then.

He gives me a piggyback ride up to my room then leaves to change into pjs. He comes back in just sweatpants. Oh sweet mama Mary, baby Jesus our lord and savior thank you and help me!! I'm internally freaking out when he crawls into the bed.

Okay you one hundred percent have a crush on him. You invited him to cuddle, now you suffer. Is there such thing as a heart boner? Because if there is, you have one.

Daniel slides up behind me and pulls me close. Our legs get tangled together under the blanket.

D: You know, you make the best little spoon ever.

M: I'm JUST the best ever. Duh.

D: Of course.

*Daniel POV*

She falls asleep pretty fast after we started cuddling, leaving no time for talking.

I heard them in the closet talking about me. Thank you Christina for having a literal loud mouth. But how am I supposed to make a move? You'd think it would be easier now that I know she likes me back but it's not.

I place my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in the sweet smell of her shampoo. Soon I fall asleep too.

A/N :: Little shorter chapter bc at first I had this and the next chapter combined (21 pages) but it had two parts so I decided to split it.

I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to check out @seasonalseavey (Instagram) for imagines (please request) and @fanficsofwdw (Instagram) for more fanfics by me and mostlyywdw (also her Instagram). Mine is called "Celebrity Soulmate". I think it's gonna be dope! Mkay bye!