11

*Marci POV*

I sort of wake up and roll over. Realizing that Daniel isn't next to me, I jolt up, pat around for my phone in the sheets and remember it's still in my room.

I go to grab it before heading downstairs. Not before I steal two more of Daniels hoodies. I was definitely jealous. BEFORE! Ha sike b, you thought!

I really need to stop talking to myself.

I find Christina in the kitchen.

M: Where'd the boys go? The house is oddly quiet.

Ch: Oh they're in the music rooms. Something about Jonah finishing a song this morning and needed help with chords?

M: Okay then, wanna go to the mall?

Ch: I'll get the Uber and you can tidy up..

I turn and see my reflection in the microwave.

M: Gotta blast!

I rush upstairs to change into a muscle tank top, shorts and my vans. I pull my hair into a half up, half down pony.

Ch: You ready? Uber's here!

M: Coming!

> At the mall <

Christina and I do a quick walk around and window shop, not wanting to spend anything yet, unless it's on food. Majority of the time she's vlogging and I'm eating.

M: Yooooo I saw a tattoo parlor when we walked in.. Two small tattoos for the price of one.

Ch: What are you going at Marce?

I stare right into the lens.

M: I'm getting all the tattoos I want. Today.

Ch: Let's do it.

We head back to the front of the mall and walk into the parlor.

Receptionist: Saw the deal?

M: Yeah, I've got a few tattoos in mind / S: Kinda just wanted one.

I whip around.

M: SKYE?!

S: MARCI! And CHRISTINA! Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan!

Ch: Aww thank you!

M: Holy balls Skye! I thought you were back home already !

S: Well school just let out and I'm in Cali for a few more weeks. I was going to get our tattoo to surprise you!

M: Well I was going to get literally all the tattoos I've ever wanted, including our tattoo.

Receptionist: Well I would recommend you two get the tattoos together, split price, and whatever else you want to get.

She makes a good point..

M: I'm down if you're down.

S: Lets do it!

Ch: okay but can I get a thumbnail out front first?

S: I get featured in a vlog?!

Ch: Any friend of Marci is a friend of mine!

We take a couple thumbnail pictures and go to the back to draw out designs. Christina follows with her camera up and ready.

After twenty minutes our tattoos are finalized. We're both getting a heart outline on our left wrists. I'm getting a wave outline on my left side, a palm tree on my ankle, a quote written in my parents handwriting on my right shoulder and a butterfly on the inside of my bicep.