05

*Marci POV*
Time skip: the day they leave

I wake up on the floor staring up at Dani making the stupidest face ever.

D: "WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!!!"

M: "First of all it's bacon, second of all what time is it? And third of all SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UP!!" I stand up a walk towards my bathroom with Daniel on my heels.

D: "It's three in the morning. The agreed time I'd wake you up so you have time to get ready for the airport?" I spin around so fast, the toothbrush almost flies out of my mouth.

M: "Wgah?! Ths today?! Holy shh I forgo!" Now I'm really flipping out. I quickly finish brushing my teeth and race to my closet. Pulling out my thicker sweatpants and a hoodie, I notice Dani with his hands behind his back.

D: "Since it's kind of a group thing, this is for you." He pulls out a Why Don't We hoodie that's identical to the one he's wearing and one I know everyone else has.

M: "Daniiiiiiiii, you're the best!" I give him a hug and slip into my airport attire. We go downstairs and I make us some waffles. Easy and there's no way he can make a mess with this. After thirty minutes of eating in comfortable silence and looking at our phones, we are both ready to head to the airport.

During the drive over, I am hit with the pang of tiredness.

M: "Why did we have to take the first flight out of here."

D: "It was the only one with open seats." He shrugs, giving me a glance.

M: "UGHHHHHHHHHHH IM TIREDDDD." And I just feel like being annoying right now lmao

D: "I know you areeeeeee. That's why I come prepared." He pulls into a McDonald's and orders us coffees.

D: "Large, vanilla and iced. Just the way you like it." Awweee, that's so cute how he remembers my order. We drive for another twenty five minutes before making it to the airport.

Thankfully, with TSA pre-check, we get through check in pretty fast and are at our gate just in time to see the sunrise.

M: "Look at the pretty!!" Yes Marci, lets sound like a five year old right now smh.

D: "Very. You are the pretty." I turn and give him a look.

M: "Yo smarts. The sunrise is that way." I point in the direction of the window.

D: "Whoops? Statement still stands." He looks down at his phone and at the same moment mine buzzes.

JoNAH 💁‍♀️: I'm taking off in a few. See you guys in LA ✌️ love you

Ramen 🍜 : Just made it to the airport. See you soon.

Dani boy 🤞 🍉: Us too

Baby Zach 🍼: safe flight bro

Guys where is Corbyn?

Ramen 🍜: Oof idk

Ramen 🍜: why does this always happen 🤦‍♂️

Baby Zach 🍼: he already is on his plane.. or should be

I hope

Christina 💄: Don't worry he is

Dani boy 🤞🍉: Thanks C :)