09

*Marci POV*

Everyone was downstairs eating waffles and bacon when Corbyn brought up the idea for a pool day.

C: SOOOOooooOooooOoooOOo, we got our upcoming schedule and we're gonna be spending a lot of time writing songs and doing photo shoots up until Christina comes..

D: We're so sorry Marce but to make up for it, not really, we thought to have a pool day.

J: ALL DAY BABY!!

M: Sounds good to me! I'll go change then I guess.

I throw my dishes in the sink, making a mental reminder to wash it tonight. Before I make it to the stairs I yell down:

M: Don't worry about me, as long as I get to tag along on these things I'll be fine! And I might take a while to come down so don't wait for me!!

I grab a bucket from the garage and run into my room. I quickly change into my suit and start filling up balloons. Hopefully Zach got that hint.

After I finish the water balloons, I peep outside to make sure they're in the pool. I make eye contact with Zach and nod. He pulls out his phone as I drag the bucket to the balcony.

M: BOMBS AWAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I start flying them, one after the other, making sure I at least get each boy twice. Zach is no exception. Watching them run around frantically trying to dodge my perfect aim was absolutely hilarious! I'm going to be so dead when I actually go down there. But I guess it's time to face the music(al boys).

I run downstairs and try to avoid the outstretched arms that are trying to throw me in the pool. I was close. But Daniel had to catch me from behind, right next to the pools edge. I jump in with Dani's arms around my waist.

We struggle for a bit trying to reach the top of the water before running out of breath. It doesn't help that we're both laughing like crazy. We finally break the surface and his hands are still on my hips.

Jo: HELL YEAHHH!!! DANIEL SCORED!!

Is he talking about capturing me? Or getting "with" me? Nahhh, he doesn't think of me like that.

C: THATS WHAT I CALL SWEET REVENGE!

Corbyn's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

M: ZACH MADE ME DO IT!

I point at Zach and Jack drops his water bottle.

D: GET HIM!!!

Jack tackles Zach onto the grass and the other boys dog pile ontop. I hear Daniel chuckling and he pulls me closer to his body.

D: I don't think they're getting up anytime soon.

I turn to see the others sprawled out over the baby. I can't help but shake my head. I turn around to face Daniel and finally notice how close we are. Our faces, just inches apart. I could of sworn he glanced down at my lips. I'm tripping. My brain is just playing tricks on me. Manipulating everything so it supports my crazy ideas. He will never like you like that, get over yourself. To push every thought out of my mind, I rest my head on his shoulder and we float around the pool.

I almost fall asleep for a few minutes but the boys finally got off the ground and started running to the pool. One after the other, they create a row of cannon balls and a wave that suffocates Daniel and I.

M: BrOOooOo I was tryna relax!

Z: That's what you get for being a rat.

He sticks his tongue out at me.