Part 28

Taehyung's POV
Without opening my eyes, I can feel intense pain spread through my whole body. What the fuck is happening. I hear a heart monitor pick up speed and I quickly open my eyes. I can't breathe. Where am I. Where is Jungkook?

I begin to hyperventilate and I see nurses pile into the room. I try to yell, but I can't. Every muscle in my body is trying to move, yet only some muscles spasm and my limbs are not doing what I want them to.

Panic spreads through my body and my breathes come out heavy and quick. It hurts so bad. I look over to see Jungkook clad with monitors and wires. Face puffy and bruised. The sight is too much. I panic and flail around, trying to free my body from its stiff state.

Tears roll down my cheeks and I start to see black spots in the corners of my vision. I can hear my heart beating out of my chest, Jungkook's unconscious body creating beeping from the monitors, and a unfamiliar voice trying to calm me before I fade into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!! It's urboysam
Back at it again with an emo chapter...
Keep ur balls in ur pants! I have a plan
Thank y'all sooo much for 700!
I love you all to the moon and back. I just wanna say that whatever is happening will get better *dm me I'm experienced in most categories of life*
or if ur feelin good, I'm so happy for u! Keep it up my bros!!