Part 20

The boys wake up with legs tangled together and pressed up close. Taehyung breathing softly on Jungkook's neck and they both want to stay that way for the whole day.

Beep beep beeep! ~ Jungkook's alarm startled both boys. Jungkook swiftly turning off the alarm with the intent of continuing sleeping with his beautiful boyfriend.

This was the plan until jungkook heard familiar rustling around the room. Both boys open their eyes and are startled by a beaming Ms. Lemon who is tidying up the room.

"Wh-who the fuck are you?!?" Taehyung asks while also trying to get Jungkook up.

"I should ask that of you." She says while giggling. The boy looks confused before jungkook steps in.

"Oh um this is Taehyung. Taehyung this is my maid, Ms. Lemon." The elderly woman looks up at him with a smirk and curious eyes.

"I'll just be leaving then. Nice to meet you Taehyung! Don't hurt my jungkook." She says and then turns to leave, closing the door behind her.

With her gone again, jungkook grabs his boyfriend and pulls him close before laying down again and closing his eyes. Jungkook just wants to cuddle but taehyung is awake.

"Jungkook it's Monday. We have to get up and get ready. I have work and so do you silly." He says while softly kissing every part of the older's face. His cheeks, lips, chin, nose, forehead, and eyelids before they flutter open.

Jungkook kisses back while holding the others waist before saying a reluctant, "fine."

They both get ready together, having made a morning routine because of living together. They both still wear Jungkook's clothes because Taehyung hasn't wanted to leave yet.

While jungkook prepares breakfast, Taehyung simply takes his time admiring the older's features.

Taehyung is taken out of his trance when a plate of food is set in front of him and they begin talking.

"Where do you work again?" Jungkook asks.

"Jin's restaurant. When you have your lunch break, will you come by?"

"That's a great idea!" "Then I can meet your oppa. Yoongi."

"Come on... you knew that was a joke" taehyung giggles.

"Are you already getting jealous!" He breaks out in laughter.

"I know. I was kidding. But I do want to  meet your friends that you are so close to."

"That can be arranged. But I have to warn you, those boys are a bit crazy and they sing and dance a lot."

"Sounds perfect! I'll be there by 1." Jungkook says while smiling big like a bunny.

"Oh.... And Taehyung? Would you possibly consider living here with me? It's been so great having you here and.."

Taehyung quiets him and then says, "Hey guess what? I would love to. But you gotta know what you're signing up for..." he says while getting a bit nervous for some reason.

Jungkook just smiles widely and hugs the younger super tight. Then he hands him a key and kisses him before heading to work. "I will see you at 1!" He says cheerfully.

Then they part and go separate ways.