Part 14

Taehyung's POV
I roll over in bed and slowly flutter my eyes open. Well... this isn't my room. Where the heck am I? This cologne smells familiar... I try to get up but still have aching pain down there. It hurts but I get up anyway.

I slowly walk out and see my doctor, Jeon Jungkook, sipping on coffee and typing on his laptop in the kitchen. I'm super confused. He looks up at me and wears a warm smile. He's also wearing a striped shirt and ripped black skinny jeans... but don't even get me started on that one.

"You're awake!" He exclaims happily!

"Umm annyeong . Would you mind if I ask, Where the fuck am I?" I question.

"Yah! Don't swear. It doesn't look good on you! This is my apartment! You fell asleep before we even got to the car and I tried to wake you but you wouldn't budge. So here we are!" He states while getting up and twirling around.

I look around and notice how nice his place actually is. My small apartment is nothing compared to this. "So, how do you feel?" He asks thoughtfully.

"Kinda shitty." I say and slowly try to rest my sore butt on the stool next to Jungkook's. He noticed my struggle and offered to get me some pain meds. I gladly took his offer and he got up and searched in a cabinet, quickly returning with the medicine and a water. I took them and then relaxed in my chair hoping that the medicine would relieve the annoying pain.

"Can we talk? Like maybe on the couch?" I ask.
"Sorry tae... I'm working." He says with a pout. "I know you are uncomfortable though so you can go sit somewhere more comfy if you want." He says while still typing away.

I like that nickname.. tae. I smile to myself and thought of an idea. This boi can't take his eyes off of his stupid computer screen and I'm bored...

I walk over to him and sit right on his lap. He was kind of shocked but then just said while smirking, "I guess my lap is better than a stool." And readjusted me so that I could lean into him while he typed away. His cologne is so attractive

"How long do I stay?" I say and look up at him.

He looks down at me and our faces are only inches apart and he says cooly, "As long as you want." 

I just snuggle into him and drift back to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong! Author here!
So here are my thoughts...

Should dominant tae come out when he actually feels normal?

Or should he be like a power bottom?

Or should Jungkook be dom?