Part 5

Taehyung's POV
I sat on the crunchy paper, thinking about what I just did and I feel so embarrassed. I try to hide my face with my hoodie. My doctor just witnessed me throw up everything I had left to give and then cry on him. Uuuuggg I'm such a disappointment.

I get lost in my thoughts for a while. "Are you ok?" He asked with genuine concern. I hesitantly respond and reassure him. Why am I so shy? He is a professional after all. It's nothing personal.

I feel so done. He starts to ask me questions while softly typing things into his computer. "What are you here for?"
"Answers" I say plainly. "I've had stomach pain and nausea for like 9 years now."

"Are those your only symptoms?"

"Pretty much."

"When do you usually feel the pain?"

"Hmmm... usually after eating and when I wake up in the morning."

The whole time, he has been staring into my eyes with a look of concern and something else I can't place.

After asking more questions, he sits there and thinks for a minute before giving a confirmed look and says, "We will start with some blood work and I will give you some anti- nausea medication." I hate the hospital.

He briskly leaves and says that he will be back with supplies to draw my blood. As soon as he leaves I shiver in disgust.

I hate the hospital.

Though the environment is depressing, this doctor is hella cute and makes it feel better. But I still don't feel good. When he comes back, he sets his tray of supplies down left to me on the table, and starts doing his thang.

I am dreading this already.