-- chapter 12: Taoris Creepy Ten Minutes.

"Okay, Kris gege! Stop! I'll give you a break for ten minutes only?" Tao sighed as he put down his wushu stick on the floor, it was a tiring day anyway.

Kris panted heavily, collapsing his body on the floor. "Babe... please don't give up on me."

9 minutes and  30 seconds left.

Tao giggled cutely, shaking his head. "I won't. Alam ko naman na gusto mo talagang matutunan ang pagwuwushu eh. Hayaan mo, hindi kita papabayaan."

The panda boy sat his butt on the floor, leaning his head against the big mirror here in the studio. Kris just smiled, he loved this. He loved being with Tao, he loved doing stuffs with his Tao. Tao was his treasure and no one could snatch his panda away,

8 minutes and 15 seconds left.

"Panda.. did you know I love you so much?" Said Kris, making Tao gasped in suprise. He knew Kris doesn't actually act so cheesy and sweet towards him because it is so gross. Kris sweet lines are always the most horrible words to the panda boy. But right now.. why those words made his breath hitch and the butterflies in his stomach started to fly inside?

7 minutes and 43 seconds left.

Tao pretended to vomit, trying hard to fought back his smile. "I really don't know you loved me. I am really suprise, gege." He snapped out tending his boyfriend to form his lips into a pout.

Kris just pouted? Oh my God, this was hilarious.

"Aww, come on!" Tao cooed when he noticed that Kris was sulking and his eyebrows were frowning. "I knew that you love me. I love you too, okay?" At mula sa pagkakasandal sa salamin, tumayo sya sa harapan ni Kris at hinila ang braso nito papataas upang makatayo ito.

Hinawakan nya ang dalawang pisngi ni Kris at ngumiti ng sobrang laki at syaka nya binalot ng yakap ang kanyang nobyo. "You mean so much to me. I just fucking want you, only you. Doing things with you is so meaningful to me, going out with a date with you, taking selca with you and etc etc is all I wanted to do in the present and in the mere future."

5 minutes and 11 seconds left.