Chapter Four*

Eunice's POV

"Ma'am, £690 "
I gave the cashier £700 pounds so I have £1 as a change

"Thank you" I thanked her after giving me the change. I usually bought David 4 Khaki shorts and 5 t-shirts with a very cheap rubber shoes.

Very expensive but I tried to buy him some things for him. I don't know how to make dinner for him because he came from a rich family and I am just a normal widow. Thinking of what I want to cook, I went to the driver's seat and drove to my caravan..

When I arrived at the caravan. David yelled, asking a shaver in the bathroom.
"David, I brought some clothes for you" I placed the shopping bags on the living room table.

When I turned back, his icy blue eyes met my warm ones. He had his beard shaved, his smiled gratefully that showed up his dimples on both sides. "How do I look?"

"Clean." I replied with a grin, he looked at the things I bought him. "I felt embarrassed when did this"
"You don't have to do it" I crossed my arms "you need a hair cut after you wear these clothes"
"Ok ma'am "

I shook my head, "David...."
•••••
“How bout this one" I held the scissors and placed it in the pocket

"Perfect, I love it" he smiled, looking at the mirror
•••••
His mind raced back to the past and he stared at Eunice.

his throat hurts when trying to speak, but...

"What?" Eunice asked while raising her eyebrows

"Nothing," David scratched his head, he wants to say something.

Stephanie's POV
Hi I'm Steph, a "NERD" blonde. I was adopted by my Chinese "Parents" since I was 4 years old.

That's why I got my Chinese surname.

I hate Luke Galway, an Irish man who mostly play with some girls' feelings and dumped them behind.

*singing* Galway boy!
A huh
I went inside the house, it's supposed to be Eunice's but we agreed that I will pay for the room as my flat.

As I stepped in, a hush of noises clung to my ears. I whipped my head to the toilet room and saw Eunice laughing.

What she's doing there?

"Eunice" I called, her laughter dried up.

She came out from the toilet. "Hey!" She smiled happily

"It looks like a..." My eyes went off to a tall good-looking man behind her "oh hi" I greeted in a shyish way.

"Hello" he greeted in his accent

I went over Eunice and whispered "Is he goin' to stay with us?"

"Yeah" she replied

"Then he's David, right?"

"Yup" she crossed her arms around her chest and smirked.

"An ex......."

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked "so you gonna have assignment, right?"

"Yeah..... But" I paused for a while

"I'm David anyway" he smiled with his dimples pressed on his sides

"She's Stephanie Nicole Chua"