Chapter Three

Flashback
David's POV
All fame was faded out when my parents died after the car crash. Riches to dusts were all I ever got after my resignation from my work. My sister died after being diagnosed with cancer in her 20's

I lived my life forever alone
A beggar.

I was kicked out from the flats for not paying the bill rent.

I cursed myself for being so bad. I beg for money but no one could give me just a little coin but instead, they would say.

This man was so rich that his parents could made him spoil rotten!

I remembered that I had a fight with Eunice because of my decision for my work. I didn't listen to her. I made a freud with for many years.
•••
"You're careless!" Eunice yelled at me

"I don't care! Whether yours and mine but I decided to go to the CEO"

"That's what makes you rich?" She crossed her arms

"I think so"

"Then there are many secretaries seduced some workers just for money"

"I don't care!" My nostrils burned and I shouted at her "You crap girl! We're over!"
•••••
But I remembered the verse that my mom gave me

"For I know the plans for you" says the Lord "plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11

I repeated it over and over again until I realized that I did stupid things.

I lifted my hands on the air and surrender everything to Jesus

God, I did everything wrong to your eyes and became a prodigal son. I know you still love me. Your reckless love overshadowed upon me. Trials I faced refines my faith in you. You want me to come closer to you while taking my Firsts in my life. Jesus, forgive my sins. Have mercy on me! I surrender my life to you and decided to follow you.
Amen

After I prayed, I found myself wet from my tears. There I found peace afterwards.

Author's note
Sorry, this is a short chapter
I hope you will like it

@PrincessangGwapa