Chapter 11

"You get to see me dust your room in a maid outfit." Lance smirks at me.

My face flushes bright red, and I freeze up. I start stuttering, "W-what, L-Lance, that c-crazy, you can't d-do that!"

He pouts, "You don't want me to?"

I throw my hands in front of my face, shaking them rapidly, "T-that's not what I meant at a-all! Th-that'd be r-really hot, I-I mean-"

He cuts me off with a kiss. When he lets go, he asks, "Better? You need to calm down or else I'm not going to do it."

You can see a brief moment of fear in my eyes, before I switch to violently nodding my head, "O-ok, I'm ready. J-just one question...Why do you have a maid outfit?"

He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, "I figured it was probably a fantasy of yours, and you could never get another guy, or even any girl, for that matter, to do it. So I figured I'd buy one and use it with you when the time was right."

"S-so that's now?" I stammer, still blushing madly.

He has a devious, sexy smirk plastered onto his face as he nods, and gets the outfit, getting ready to go to the bathroom to change.

"Where are you going?" I ask, trying to sound more confident, he can't take the lead every time. Especially not when he's in a maid outfit.

"To the bathroom to change. Where else?" He asks, for once, he's the oblivious one.

"Why don't you just change in here?" Man, being flirty is a lot harder than Lance makes it look.

This time, he's the one to blush, but just barely, "Ok, princess, you can watch me change. Just be aware, the outfit comes with panties," He turns the flirty tone to me.

I blush even harder, something that at first seemed impossible, but if anyone could make it happen, it was Lance. One other thing that's changed, is that there's a little bump in my pants. I try to cover it, but it's too late, "Looks like someone's eager, aren't we, princess?" He blows a kiss in my direction, doing this weird thing with his hands, only sticking out two fingers and pointing them in my direction. It's still enough to make me a little harder.

"N-no!" I yell, and then I mumble, "Just change already.

He smirks at me, "Impatience is kind of kinky, wouldn't you say?" I kind of give him a 'hurry up' look, "Fine, fine, I'll change. Just don't get too hard for me, okay, princess?"

"O-ok," I blush, getting slightly harder.

"Tsk. Tsk. What'd I just say? I'll have to punish you," He says, taking his shirt and jacket off.

I get even harder, when he takes his pants off. When he slides his boxers down his legs, I close my eyes. Luckily, he doesn't notice this, and just puts on the panties, reaching for the dress. Before he puts on the dress, I quickly catch a glance of him in just the panties. I feel my nose start to get warmer, and I realize my nose started to bleed. I quickly grab a Kleenex, and wipe up the little bit of blood, all the while, continuing to watch the show.

He puts on the dress, and even adds the little maid headband. He then pulls out something from his bag, handcuffs, "I thought these were pretty neat, would you like to use them?" He looks at me with an extremely sexy face.

I nod eagerly, my dick fully erect, as he pushes me onto the bed. He does it quickly, like he's practiced it with a pillow or something at home. He handcuffs my hands and puts them above my head. He straddles me, and notices my dick sticking straight up. When he sees it, he starts to slowly stroke it with his index finger through the pants.

That's when we hear the door open. I look over, "Mom?"