Chapter 8

"Lance, I-I think I'm in love with you."

I did not just say that, I did not just say that! 

"I think I'm in love with you, too, Keith," he looks serious, almost staring into my eyes. I'm filled with fear, why did I say that? That was dumb, I wasn't ready for it. What do I say now? He just said he thinks he loves me, how do I respond to that? It's just so overwhelming, I'm so confused. What do I-

"Keith, are you okay?" I've been staring at him for at least a minute now.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, I just-"

He cuts me off, "Didn't know what to say?" Wow, already finishing my sentences?

I just nod, and he smiles, "I can help you with that, let's find out if you love me or not." He cups my left cheek with his right hand and leans in, his soft lips meeting mine. I sink into the kiss immediately, and put my arms around his neck. He moves his hand to my back and starts to move it around, feeling every part of my back, using both of his hands now. I use my hands to ruffle his hair, brushing through it with both of my hands, knowing it would be a mess when we finished.

He bites my lip, making me gasp slightly, and he slips his tongue into my mouth, licking and exploring every part of my mouth, until he'd felt it all. After he finished exploring the inside of my mouth, I tried to put my tongue into his mouth, but he fought back. Our tongues battled for dominance, and it felt so good. I felt the pleasure running through my body, I didn't every want to let go of him. 

Our lips part, and we're both panting for air, a string of saliva still connecting our mouths. Normally, I'd find this gross, but it just felt so right, since it was with Lance. 

"I guess you've got an answer, then, sharpshooter," Am I flirting? That doesn't happen, Lance does the flirting. This probably doesn't even count as flirting, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Keith, or should I call you 'princess?'" He grins at me, still holding onto me. 

I blush, and mumble quietly, "P-please don't."

He looks at me, confused, "What are you talking about? I thought you liked that name."

I pout, "Fine, but only when there's no one else around."

He gives me a quick kiss on the nose, "Ok, princess, that works for me."

I blush and smile, "Thanks, sharpshooter." I drag out the 'sharpshooter'.

God, I love him.