7: She, Who Is Irrevocably His

Adi lifted up the envelope on the floor, he opened it quickly to see pictures of Rajveer and Zoya. He sifted through them, his chest clenching tightening he began to struggle to breathe. He walked to the bedroom, his eyes reddened like the hottest lava. Angry tears made there way down his face.

"Why Zoya, you said you loved me" Adi let out a guttural sob, scrunching the pictures up till it sliced through his hand. He raised his head slowly as he heard the front door open then shut. He stood up, walking toward the hallway, he held the photo up "Explain this" he growled

Zoya dropped her bag to the floor "Adi, what's wrong, have you been crying" she stepped infront of him quickly, her eyes widened at the photo in his hand "Adi, that's been taken out of context, ouch" she hissed as he gripped her arms in an iron clad grip

"Adi, you're hurting me, let go"

"You're hurting me" he shouted, his eyes closed momentarily, his face an expression of extreme pain "You said you loved me Zoya, why would you kiss him"

"Adi, I never did, please let me go, you're scaring me"

Adi dropped his hold, his fists clenched, the photos falling to the floor "You are my wife Zoya, I never expected you to run to him, if you wanted love, why even marry me if you were going to run to him, was it the money huh"

Zoya shoved him back, her hand swiping across his face "I have stuck by your side throughout everything, how dare you accuse me of cheating, of wanting your money, I married you because I love you, but it seems like you're blind to that" she bent down picking up a picture "I was fasting, I passed out and he was trying to wake me up" she picked up another "My hair got tied around his brooch, you know better than anyone that pictures can be misconstrued, what do you want from me Adi, because I'm getting really tired of your games"

"My games, really my games, oh wow, yeah I'm the one playing games"

"Yes, you, you know I love you, and yet you act like you love me but tell me you dont, I never know if im coming or going with you"

"No one asked you to stay" he retorted but he knew as soon as he said it, he could never take it back, he looked up slowly as she stepped back with the impact of his words

"You asked me to come home or did you forget that" she shook her head "I cannot do this, I cannot" she went to turn away when he grabbed her arm, pulling her back to him

Adi leant down, smashing his lips against hers, her hands raised slightly to his shoulders, he leant down, gripping her hips he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Zoya threw her head back as Adi pressed kisses down her neck, he bit down causing her to gasp, her eyes rolling back, her hands running up and down his back- all sane thought lost. All she could focus on was how good his lips felt on her neck, teasing her, making her want him just that little bit more.

Suddenly she was on the bed, his body was ontop of hers, she lifted her back as he pulled her top over her head "God, you're so beautiful" he murmured in adoration

Zoya pulled him back down, her body was on fire and he was her only salvation. Every touch, every trace was the most beautiful kind of torture. She watched with eager anticipation as he pulled off his top, then she was kneeling before him, pressing kisses from his abdomen to his chest, trailing her long fingernails across his chest

He was hers. She was his. No matter what, it would always end like this, in eachothers arms. Adi huffed "I, I dont want this to be"

Zoya pulled back "You dont want me"

"No, no I do" he answered quickly "I just dont want to rush this, I want to explore, I dont want you to think this is meaningless, I want you as much as you want me, maybe more"

Zoya led back down "Then please, be my guest" she giggled as he pulled her skirt down, throwing it to the ground, he presses hot, open mouthed kisses up both of her legs, his fingers stroking her thigh.

"Adi" she closed her eyes tightly "Please, I can't wait" she breathed

"Im sorry, I shouldn't have doubted you, I know you're mine, I just get scared sometimes"

Her eyes opened "Me to", she wants to focus on his words, but all she can focus on is where his hand is, every movement so near to where she needs his hand to be. She feels a wave of dizziness come over her, her hands clenching the sheet as his fingers inching closer.

"Look at me Zoya, I dont want you to close your eyes when I do this"

And all she can do is obey.

XXX

Zoya turned to face Adi, she smiled, running her hand along his stubble. Snuggling into his hold she closed her eyes again.

"Hey, Adi, over here" a voice giggled, "Hey, I said over here" her long pink skirt twirled around with her, long curly hair hitting Adi across the face.

Adi jolted awake, his eyes fell on a sleeping Zoya, he swiped the sweat from his brow and sat up. Rubbing his eyes with his hands he wandered over to the wardrobe to find his dark blue t-shirt.

"Hm, maybe Zoya put it in the suitcase" he pondered, before pulling it off the shelf, placing it in the living room he unzipped it

He sifted through the clothes, putting them next to the suitcase. "Where is it, where is it" he spoke aloud, then smiled as he pulled it out "Silly Zoya"

His brows furrowed as he looked at the pink long skirt.