nonplusing affair; r.t

the thought ran through her head frolicsomely,to her annoyance she wasn't quite against the idea. a fragment of her mind interested in the suggestion.

running her hands through curly locks she looked down at him, his eyes staring back with a look of mischief, a grin eerily speaking words he wasn't saying. she snarled at him, tugging his hair lightly trying to get the look that seemed so annoying to her off his face.

"what?" he said teasingly, "i fucking hate you" she spat causing him to chuckle almost pleased with her state of emotion. "you're thinking about it" he whispered with a glint of excitement in his eyes.

he wasn't wrong, though surprising she thought it wasn't all to long he asked about this, she just didn't think he'd speak about it being a boy. but benefiting to her and seemingly him her mind leaned closer to the possible outcome of the curly-haired boys suggestion.

"you did something to the poor boy didn't you" she said exasperatingly, "tricked him or blackmailed him, a lil' bit of whiskey to force the 'yes' outta' him hey?." she smirking at the boy sitting under her, he chin resting on her stomach comfortably.

"why do you always think i've done something ?" he scoffed, arms running up and down her sides. "because you're you" she stated making the boy under her squint at her disapprovingly.

"i didn't do shit" he started, "he was into it, promise no bull. you should've seen the look on his face, it was so fucking hot. but being the pussy he is jumped out of it when i asked if he wanted me to put it into my mouth."

she chuckled, amused. she found it from left field that he was able to get him in that position in the first place. in no was was Eddie Kaspbrak the type of guy to end up letting a guy for that matter jerk him off in his bathroom, though the disinfected was stored in the same room. thinking about the untainted purity of the boys she had to laugh, he was a sucker for following the rules, and was a virgin to anything other then that (and also quite literally a virgin) and any thing somewhat related to it.

"i can't expect him to stick with it though" she started in protest. "won't be surprised if tomorrow he stops talking to you all together, Eddie isn't a man of his words." though not wrong he disagreed, for the glimmer in Eddies eye when he offered for Eddie to join him and y/n in there eh, private time seemed to show that even if it went against his usual morals the idea exited the small boy.

"he'll make us use every single form of birth control and whatever" she continued, "the fucker would rather die then get an STD or get me pregnant." Richie chuckled at her attempts of convincing him that this was a stupid idea, for just like Eddie he could tell the idea exited her to, she just wasn't able to admit it.

tugging her down onto his lap by her thighs he gave her a questioning look causing her to role her eyes. "your ego isn't that special sweetheart, you can just say yes and get this game over and done with, i'm getting bored." she scoffed at his words, trying to cover up the fact that she had already agreed to the idea inside her head.

"i'm not playing any games asshole, i'm just thinking everything through and not making rational decisions like you do." Richie still giving her an amused looked said nothing, but waited for her to give in to his words.

they sat there for about a minute, before she let out a loud sigh of annoyance. "fine" she started, "i'll fuck you and your short best friend." Richie beamed up at her, eyes sparkling with the thoughts of what could happen in the coming weeks

"but," she started "you cheat on me again and i'll fucking kill you."

hi lovelies <3 i've had this in my drafts for a while, not sure if i actually like it but i'm sorry for not updating in so long, i'm hoping to get back into a sorta of rhythm soon :)