fairy tail; r.t

(aged up)

the spring wind brushed through her hair in an almost soothing way , the warm air feeling almost like a comfort sort of hug as it wrapped itself around the girls figure , brushing past her to carry onwards towards the tress and houses of derry. he stood behind her , admiring the way her hair danced in the wind ; her floral dress flowing softly , tickling her mid thigh. they would come out here after a stressful day , no words usually spoken, just the sound of the their soft breathes and the flowing of the water and wind brushing through the flower , grass and trees .

they laid with her head in his chest. his arms wrapped around her, fingers dancing across her smooth exposed skin. she played with the buttons on his shirt, no words were shared between the two, there was no need to. even though no words were spoken the intense feeling they gave each other needed no words to express it. the way he's heart rate would speed every time her fingers would brush through his hair, the way she looked at him as he pinned her body down to the bed, her soft voice whispering his name as he kissed her skin, sending shivers down his spine.

their hearts belong to each other, and even though they were still kids; teenagers they knew they wanted no one els.

no one els could make their hearts speed up, to the feeling of wanting to cry, of joy of course. every kiss, every touch made them fall in love with each other even more. and as they lay there, watching the sun set over the small town of derry, they whispered promises of never leaving each other's arms.

never losing the fairy tail like love they shared for each other.

i'm so sorry this was so short, this chapter was just a sort of random splurge and all x