first i love you;

bill
"just stay s-still f-for me for another minute s-sw-sweat heart" you sat on bills bed, legs crossed staring at the door as bill drew you. he had asked you earlier to pose for him since "you just look so pretty today" but you were starting to get bored. you yawned and looked back up at bill, his eyes showed great concentration as his gaze flickered back from you to the book. he bit he's lip as he scribbled something down near the bottom of the page before looking back up at you. "d-done." you crawled over to bill, leaning over his shoulder to look at the drawing. he has only drawn the top half and your body, y/h/c was flowing over your shoulders, shading light to dark. your e/c eyes highly highlighted as your lips were drawn into a smile . bill watched as you studied the drawing "d-do you like i-it ?" you looked up at him smiling as you took his hand in yours, making you face him "it's amazing billy." bill gave you a toothy grin as he leaned towards you, you doing the same. your lips met the middle in a sweet kiss, his hands finding his way to your waist and yours to his hair. you pulled away needing air, staring into bills eyes. you two sat there for a while in silence , lost in each other's intense gaze before bills soft words filled the silence. " i love you."

ritchie
"ritchie I wanna go home" you whined, standing next to one of the arcades games. "just one more game babe I promise" you sighed as you leaned your body weight against the game, crossing your arms "you said that 5 minutes ago ritch" you looked over at your boyfriend, his bug eyes glued to the games screen, bitting his lip in concentration as you waited for response, rolling your eyes as he yelled out at the game. "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon you piece of shit!" you licked your lips as you watched his fast hand movements, smirking as an idea came into your head. without warning you leaned over and pressed a button at random, causing ritchies character to fall into the animated lava. you giggled as ritchie turned around to face you , his mouth agape as he looked at you. "i absolutely fucking hate you" you rolled your eyes as you grabbed his hand to head out of the building. "no you don't" you said as you both exited the arcade, you turned back to face ritchie, pulling him close towards your body by his hands "you love me" you taunted dragging out the l. ritchies playful glare turned into a serious stare as he pulled you closer, if that was even possible. "your right" he said now smirking down at you "i love your dumbass."

stan
"hey" you said softly sitting next to your boyfriend. his eyes were staring at a rock laying by his feet, the strand of his hair that had fallen out of the bandage lightly moving in the wind. "how you holding up?" stan purses his lips and looked up at you, his eyes tired and heavy. "okay" he stated simply giving you a small half hearted smile. you sighed sadly and moved so you were facing him, legs crossed on the ground with your hands on his knees. "stan" you started softly "i know this has been really hard, the shit that fucking clown made us go through" you paused trying to find your words "especially with you, but you've been so brave stan." stan bit his lip "y/n -" "and i'm so sorry you hand to go through it" you said cutting him off. he looked down at you with somber eyes. "i'm so sorry" you said again, voice cracking. "i didn't mean to leave you stan, I would never try to, I'm so sor-" stan's eyes started to water, he looked down at you with a sort of sensitivity. grabbing both your hands in his, he gently kissed your knuckles squeezing your hands lightly. "you don't need to apologies angle, it's not your fault, not in any way ." you swallowed the lump in your throat, looking up at stan. he smiled down at you, tucking a strand of you hair behind your ear, speaking sincerely "i love you y/n."

eddie
"ow!" you winced as eddie dabbed the cotton ball against your cut, bitting your lip as he applied more pressure. "don't press so fucking hard eds" you whined, moving your head to the side trying to wriggle out of his grip on your chin. "you shouldn't be complaining so much lovely, I'm helping you after all" you stoped struggling and looked back up at eddie. his eyes glued to your wound as he cleaned it, carefully placing a bandage over the cut "sorry" you mumbled out fiddling with the material of you dress. chucking the used equipment in the bin, eddie looked back at you. smiling as he stood in between your legs, he leaned forward to connect your lips with his in a sweet kiss. pulling away he lightly pecked your check as you looked up at him. "it's okay y/n", you grinned as you twirled the air on the back of his neck around your finger. eddie leaned his forehead against yours slightly swaying you both side to side. "god i love you."