Three

Ten years later...

Min Yoongi was a very handsome, sophisticated business man. He had spent extensive time in America, learning the language and culture and understanding international business and trading. He was the CEO, founder and owner of Seoul's biggest, newest and best music production company: Agust D Enterprises. He had been on the rise for the past three years, moving from New York City to Seoul, South Korea to further his music production with kpop idols and also to be closer to home.

Min Yoongi had worked his way from the bottom from underground rapping all the way to the top in a sleek, newly built high rise. His life had changed completely from being that young and lost sixteen year old kid to now knowing truly what the finer thing in life consisted of and knowing just how to be the essence of class, elegance and luxury.

It was simply another day to the man. He had come to his office – a beautiful, sleek designed room with floor to wall windows overlooking the city below. He grumbled as he picked up the stack of papers left for him by his current secretary.

Yoongi looked over the names of all the applicants who applied for the job of his person assistant. He scoffed as he discarded name after name, paper after paper, resume after resume. He was about to just throw all of the papers off of his desk when something caught his attention.

Kim Seokjin

Twenty-seven years old

Seoul University of Performing Arts

Masters in English Language and Literature with a minor in Music

Yoongi's breath caught in his throat. All he could do was stare before pressing the button on his intercom,

"Mr. Park, would you please come to my office?" his voice was almost too soft to hear but after a long pause and a blip in the intercom a voice answered back,

"Yes, sir, Mr. Min."

Not two minutes later a young man walked in, dressed snugly in a long, white button down shirt and dress slacks that were arguably a size too small and hugged him quite well. Yoongi used to stare at him when Park Jimin first came to work for him but over time, Yoongi had gotten used to the way the man would shyly flaunt himself. He was a bit of a spectacle with flaming red hair – he had dyed it a few months before and Yoongi had found himself unable to not gawk at it as the weeks went by. But now... now he could look at nothing but the papers in front of him.

"What do you need, Mr. Min?"

Yoongi didn't want to let go of the resume he was clutching onto but he hesitantly handed it over to Jimin anyway, "Find this man. I want him to come in immediately for an interview."

Jimin frowned as he looked over the papers Yoongi had given him, "This guy? Kim... Kim Seokjin?" he looked back up to see Yoongi nodding, "But, sir, he isn't nearly as qualified as those other applicants. Like the ones studying engineering or electronics could be quite beneficial or the ones who majored in-"

Yoongi promptly dumped all the other resumes and applications into his waste bin, mostly cutting Jimin off with a loud clunk, "He has a Masters degree in English, Mr. Park. What more do you want? I studied in America. It would be nice to have someone else who could help with international affairs."

"But Mr. Min-"

Yoongi interrupted, his voice clipped and cold, "I said I wanted this man, Mr. Park. Find him and bring him in either this afternoon or tomorrow."

Jimin still didn't back down, "May I ask why, sir?"

"This is my company, Mr. Park. I worked my way from Daegu to New York City for my schooling and college and now here to Seoul. If I wanted to hire a monkey for my secretary I could." He snapped. He saw Jimin tense before the man bowed and backed off.

"Yes, Mr. Min. I'm sorry, Mr. Min. I'll get in touch with him immediately." Jimin scurried away after that. He had never seen Yoongi so adamant about anything and while the man could snap or be a bit cold, he was never usually so straight to the point.

Yoongi watched the younger man make his way out. He reclined back as far as his chair would allow him and intertwined his fingers, resting them on his stomach. Could it be fate that had led Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin back together?

And more importantly, would Jin ever forgive him for that day ten years ago when he had left without an explanation and barely a goodbye?